Anyone else taking classes this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    yep, taking Phys Ed and BCIS for now and will go from there. Math will be interesting...it's my weak point and I don't care for it at all.

and thanks!!
    Good move on the Phys Ed dude. I knocked out all my PE requirements in one summer back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      Trying to take a Cisco course, but it's booked up. Hopefully with the demand (15 on the waiting list last I checked), they'll open up another one.
      I thought about this as I was studying just now and figured I'd offer a little advise in regards to subnetting.

If you plan on taking Cisco courses at TCC or DCCCD, do yourself a favor and pick up Todd Lammle's CCNA book and learn his method for subnetting. Don't mess with the formulas that's taught in the Cisco classes. JMO...

Comment

i was, but got a job lined up making $45 an hour.. so i will not be taking classes this summer!
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Yes sir. I signed up Business Ethics and Sustainability, we'll see what the Summer 2 offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Yes sir. I signed up Business Ethics and Sustainability, we'll see what the Summer 2 offers.
            bus ethics is a joke.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              bus ethics is a joke.
              I don't disagree, curious what this will be like at the masters level. I'm not exactly a big corporation guy, I'd consider myself the exact opposite.

Edit: Explore the economic, environmental, and ethical impact of a sustainable business model. Examine the environmental and ecological challenges facing business worldwide. Analyze and develop skills for creating models for a sustainable business (the course descrpi.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Comment

I don't disagree, curious what this will be like at the masters level. I'm not exactly a big corporation guy, I'd consider myself the exact opposite.
                Buy that purple suit and fedora with a feather yet??
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  Buy that purple suit and fedora with a feather yet??
                  Pimpin ain't easy, but it's more ethical than big corporations!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    I know a guy!
                    If it's the one I'm thinking of, he retired.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Edit: Explore the economic, environmental, and ethical impact of a sustainable business model. Examine the environmental and ecological challenges facing business worldwide. Analyze and develop skills for creating models for a sustainable business (the course descrpi.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
                      my class was a bunch of case studies talking about how ethics applied to certain situations, and doing wright ups on them. ethics is one of those thing where there is no real right or wrong. it was an easy class for the most part, my prof. tests were brutal though.
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Taking Numerical Analysis and Programming, Intro to Engineering, and Spanish, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                          Taking Numerical Analysis and Programming, Intro to Engineering, and Spanish, LOL.
                          UTA I'm guessing?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            UTA I'm guessing?
                            Ya, except espanol I'm taking online at TCC. Taking Linear Alg/Matrices, solid mechanics, dynamics, Chem for Engineers, and the other intro to engineering class in the fall. Fall is going to be rough.

Comment

Well I got PE and BCIS out of the way. It was a beating...round 2 starts next week Anyone one else going back to school this fall?

Comment

12 hours this fall in order to graduate this December

Strategies for Decision Making
                                Quality Management and Improvement
                                Marketing
                                Management and Organizational Behavior
                                Last edited by Silverback; 08-20-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X