Amber alert-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    That's it, my wife is getting her CHL ASAP..
    I wished I could convince mine to get hers. Maybe this thread might seal the deal. I can plea to the expecting mother that she is now.

Has to be the most terrible thing another human can do to another. Stealing a newborn and shooting/killing the mother in the process. I hope the people responsible put up a fight when they get caught.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Never happen.
      Because we haven't heard both sides of the story yet?

Comment

I've got $100 that says the shooter is the wife/girlfriend of the black male passenger, and he is the baby-daddy with the dead mother.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Because we haven't heard both sides of the story yet?
          That might have been funny the first 10,000 times, but now it's just a stupid old schtick.

Comment

That might have been funny the first 10,000 times, but now it's just a stupid old schtick.
            Let me check.......

Nope. Still funny.

Comment

If it took you that long to check, it's [x] not funny.

Comment

If it took you that long to check, it's [x] not funny.

So I guess waiting 9 days to respond to something would make that person a REAL dumbass, huh?

Comment

maybe so.... but you used it the first 9,998. let us have some of the fun please......

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It's looking like the killers just wanted to kidnap a baby. They knew the white babies bring more on the open market - the only reason a white was targeted.

A prosecutor says a woman has been charged with capital murder in the fatal shooting of a mother and the abduction of her newborn son near Houston, the Associated Press reports.

Montgomery County District Attorney Brett Lignon says Verna McClain was charged early Wednesday in the killing of Kala Marie Golden, the AP says.

Witnesses say Golden died Tuesday afternoon after another woman shot her, snatched the 3-day-old baby from her arms and drove away.

Lignon told ABC's Good Morning America that McClain's statement to investigators indicate the shooting was part of a plan to kidnap a child.

He says he doesn't think Golden was specifically targeted.

The baby, Keegan, was found unharmed Tuesday evening. Lignon says Child Protective Services are looking after Keegan but that they expect him to soon be reunited with his father.

(---)

Comment

Makes me mad beyond belief. I've had nearly a dozen friends have kids in the last two years, most of them their first. Just knowing what must have been going through that woman's head in the last two minutes of her life.... There isn't any punishment that could ever be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        maybe so.... but you used it the first 9,998. let us have some of the fun please......

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Makes me mad beyond belief. I've had nearly a dozen friends have kids in the last two years, most of them their first. Just knowing what must have been going through that woman's head in the last two minutes of her life.... There isn't any punishment that could ever be enough.
                          I'd like to not think about what she was going through, as I can only imagine. I mean really, being shot 5~7 times or however many and seeing these dumb motherfuckers drive off with your baby? And not a thing you can do?
                          Terrible, simply terrible.

Comment

Well I'm in The Woodlands right now, haven't even heard shit about it! This is a damned-nice area, maybe a white baby with rich parents was targeted for a ransom or something? I don't know what goes through people's heads these days anymore :-(

Comment

fool you in the H more than me these days!

edit: get on 45 south, exit 2920 turn left go into old town spring and have a burger and onion rings at pufferbellies.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Police tow a Lexus from the Fawn Ridge Apartments. The Lexus matches the vehicle description police say was involved in the kidnapping of 3-day-old Keegan Schuchardt and murder of his mother, Kala Marie Golden, at a nearby medical clinic parking lot.
                                Photo: Melissa Phillip, Houston Chronicle / © 2012 Houston Chronicle
                                What?

Golden tried to get into the car, described as a green or blue or possibly teal Lexus.
                                At least they got the Lexus part right.

Hope this lady fries in hell. Along with her "male accomplice"
                                2004 Suzuki DL650
                                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                                X