Amber alert-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattB View Post
    Well I'm in The Woodlands right now, haven't even heard shit about it! This is a damned-nice area, maybe a white baby with rich parents was targeted for a ransom or something? I don't know what goes through people's heads these days anymore :-(
    It's so cold in the D was playing in their head.

Comment

Electric death times two for those fuckers

Comment

Where's all the fuckers yelling hate crime now? Oh i'm sorry it doesn't go that way. It is only a one way street which is bullshit. Worst fucking law ever.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          So I guess waiting 9 days to respond to something would make that person a REAL dumbass, huh?
          You will need to wait 9 days for an answer

Comment

So which is it? I am hearing reports that she gave police a statement saying that she just wanted a baby of her own even though she already has 3

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              That song is raw

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                relevant

It pays to be zinged by "Beavis & Butt-Head" ... at least according to the Detroit rapper who's been BLOWIN' UP since the duo featured her music video for the YouTube hit, "It's So Cold in the D" on their show earlier this month.

Comment

This happend a mile from my work. Also, yesterday a chase was done on a man that ran a red light. The man finally stopped and told the opfficer he had a gun in his car then reached for it and was shot in killed walking distance from my work. Two shooting within a mile radius in one day. Not sure what to think about that considering this is the NICE part of town.
                  See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                    This happend a mile from my work. Also, yesterday a chase was done on a man that ran a red light. The man finally stopped and told the opfficer he had a gun in his car then reached for it and was shot in killed walking distance from my work. Two shooting within a mile radius in one day. Not sure what to think about that considering this is the NICE part of town.
                    Wasn't there another chase in houston yesterday too? Green explorer, I saw the ending at TV. Busted that dudes head up pretty bad on the ground when they pulled him out.

Comment

looks like i will be drinking and carrying at the crawfish festival

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        looks like i will be drinking and carrying at the crawfish festival

god bless.
                        Which one you going to? We went to the one in the woodlands and it sucked!
                        See you later...

Comment

Which one you going to? We went to the one in the woodlands and it sucked!
                          old town spring! its the good one, or used to be. i havent been in a couple years. gonna take Jr.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            old town spring! its the good one, or used to be. i havent been in a couple years. gonna take Jr.

god bless.
                            Awww ok. that just down the street from me. We just got a house in Tomball. I will be in Dallas this weekend, but Clay and Hadley might go. I will let him know.
                            See you later...

Comment

Awww ok. that just down the street from me. We just got a house in Tomball. I will be in Dallas this weekend, but Clay and Hadley might go. I will let him know.
                              welcome to the neighborhood - I'm in Tomball.

Comment

cool, i have family in tomball, my cuz works at the suzuki shop off 2920, some family off boudreaux, my cousin used to own the house off cherry and main street.

god bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X