Amber alert-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber alert-

This is so sad. I just don't get people.

THE WOODLANDS - A mother was killed and her newborn baby abducted Tuesday outside a children's clinic in The Woodlands area, authorities said.

The woman, identified as Kala Marie Golden, 28, of Spring, was shot about 2:40 p.m. outside the Northwoods Pediatric Center, 25214 Burrough Park Drive near Sawdust. She had taken her 3-day-old son, Keegan Schuchardt, there for a checkup, authorities said.

Golden was getting into her pickup truck when she and another woman began arguing, said Lt. Dan Norris with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office. The other woman pulled out a pistol and shot at Golden several times, Norris said.

The woman took the baby into a nearby car, where a male was sitting on the passenger side. Witnesses told deputies they heard Golden yelling, "My baby, my baby," Norris said.

The abductor took the child's infant carrier but not its base.

Golden tried to get into the car, described as a green or blue or possibly teal Lexus. The abductor drove off southbound on Burrough Park toward Interstate 45. As she drove away, the car struck Golden and knocked her to the ground, the lieutenant said.

Golden was taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital, The Woodlands, where she died, Norris said.

The abductor was wearing a gray sweatshirt and blue jeans. Authorities described her as African American, thin and with gold-colored hair.

Keegan was wearing a green and white, one-piece outfit that snaps between the legs.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Thats horrible.
    1997 viper gts
    1986 turbo mustang
    1987 Buick grand national
    1972 nova

Comment

Fucking sickening.

Comment

They found the boy. He's ok.

Comment

I hope they pull some evidence off that baby and fry those sack of shits

Comment

Got a link? This is the latest I've found. Bolded part made me lose it. Fuck.

SPRING, Texas (AP) — A newborn boy was abducted from his dying mother after she was repeatedly shot outside a suburban Houston pediatric center on Tuesday, according to investigators searching for the suspected shooter who sped off with the infant in a blood-stained Lexus.

Kayla Marie Golden, 28, was leaving an afternoon checkup with her 3-day-old son, Keegan, when she had a verbal altercation with a woman in a Lexus parked next to her pickup truck, Montgomery County sheriff's Lt. Dan Norris said.

Witnesses said the woman repeatedly shot Golden, took the infant and sped away, hitting the dying mother as she screamed "my baby" and tried to reach into the Lexus, Norris said. Witnesses also reported hearing as many as seven gunshots and said a man also was in the Lexus, which is blood-stained on the driver's side, Norris said.

Officers searched a nearby apartment complex Tuesday night for the boy but did not find him, Deputy U.S. Marshal Alfredo Perez told The Associated Press in a brief interview. It wasn't immediately clear what led authorities to the complex, where officers were seen wielding guns and riot shields.

The infant was last seen wearing a green-and-white one-piece outfit displaying the word "handsome."

The shooting happened just after 2 p.m. outside the Northwoods Pediatric Center in Spring, which is about 20 miles north of Houston. A statewide emergency alert has been issued for the baby.

Witnesses described the shooting suspect as a thin, gold-haired black woman, apparently in her late 20s or early 30s, Norris said. They also said the Lexus was sky blue or light green.

Joshua Jesson said he was in the clinic with his girlfriend when he heard gunshots. He said he saw the Lexus next to the pickup truck, then later looked back and saw the car was gone and a woman lying in the spot where the Lexus had been parked.

"I thought she just passed out. Then somebody ran in here and said, 'Somebody got shot,'" he said.

Police quickly surrounded the clinic and much of the parking lot with crime-scene tape, and yellow markers were placed next to a purse and pair of brown sandals near a red pickup truck. Spent ammunition also was nearby.

The clinic is in an area thick with strip malls.

Comment

I wonder if this will be a "hate crime"? White victim and a black perp. Should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                I wonder if this will be a "hate crime"? White victim and a black perp. Should be interesting.
                Lets RIOT!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Got a link? This is the latest I've found. Bolded part made me lose it. Fuck.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

That's it, my wife is getting her CHL ASAP..

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                      That's it, my wife is getting her CHL ASAP..
                      I'm getting mine a plane ticket.

Comment

Stupid niggers

Comment

That makes my blood boil. I cannot think of a torture horrible enough for the people that did this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                            That makes my blood boil. I cannot think of a torture horrible enough for the people that did this.

I would personally flip the switch. I was fucking LIVID after reading the article I posted.

Comment

Never happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X