Are you f#%*ing kidding me ?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    That's fucked up man. Reminds me of writing service and we'd have a 200,000 mile vehicle come in for a speed control recall only to be back a month later saying their check engine light is on and the car has been running like crap since the recall was done.
    Lol, I've got a bunch of stories from that recall... from "I brought my truck in and someone stole my window tint" to "now my air suspension doesn't work." Everyone trying to get shit for free.

Comment

I would for sure paint some off the wall shit in there, and charge him for it out the wazoo

Comment

I think the simple answer is to send him YOUR pics of the same thing and say...heres some pics of MY work

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
          Paint "FUCK YOU" on all his stuff?
          I like your style
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            I think the simple answer is to send him YOUR pics of the same thing and say...heres some pics of MY work
            This is probably the best choice.

But the other suggestions would be funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              I don't personally like pin-striping...but that looks bad ass...good work.

Maybe the guy that tried to steal your work assumed he was just subcontracting you, and because he was the prime, he gets all the credit?
              Thank you, sir. I'm not sure what the hell the guy was thinking.

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              Maybe the mexican knows whats up, liked the striping and not the fleur-de-lis crap, and wanted to make sure you had pics of the old work!
              But why would he lie to me about MY work ?

Originally posted by noslow5_0 View Post
              gotta watch out for those shady painters in lewisville...

<- Painter in lewisville. Not from Uruguay.
              But do you paint in a shed in your backyard ?? LOL !!

-Aaron

Comment

Remember the fat kid in Super Bad that drew dicks everywhere? Do that. Draw a big dick on the side, blowing a load of baby dicks. Dicks everywhere and give it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Remember the fat kid in Super Bad that drew dicks everywhere? Do that. Draw a big dick on the side, blowing a load of baby dicks. Dicks everywhere and give it back.
                  I'm amazed and impressed that this is the response you went with. Awesome.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Haha ! I should do that, then clear it myself so he will have THAT MUCH MORE work to do to get it off !!

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
                      While I agree this sounds shady as shit...What does the mexican guy gain from showing you a picture of work he knows is not done by the guy he claims it to be??
                      The mexican guy is under the impression the other foreigner guy did the work, not Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                        The mexican guy is under the impression the other foreigner guy did the work, not Aaron
                        Maybe when Mexico Joe gets his motorcycle parts back, Uruguay dude is going to "go back to Mexico" in pieces !!

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                          Maybe when Mexico Joe gets his motorcycle parts back, Uruguay dude is going to "go back to Mexico" in pieces !!

-Aaron
                          LMFAO!! That's no shit! Hell, for that matter just push him over the border into Juarez and no one will EVER see him or his work again LOL

Comment

Indeed man, clear it. Make that bitch impossible to fix easy (cheap).

Comment

Indeed man, clear it. Make that bitch impossible to fix easy (cheap).
                              Hell, who am I kidding, I'm gonna stripe that shit and get some more money out of the guy. If I go painting a bunch of dicks on it, I damn sure won't get anything out of the deal. And my current job doesn't pay THAT much that I can just go turning down a couple hundred dollars, cash money.

The devious, asshole in me says to stripe it without hardener, that way he thinks everything is ok and pays me, and when he does clear it, the shit really will "jus fall off" !

But the nice guy in me says to just stripe it like I normally would, with hardener, and after he pays me tell him what I think is going on and tell him that I don't appreciate it and won't be doing business with him any more.

That, or I could just stripe the stuff that i have right now for the guy, but next time tell him about 4 times as much as I charged him the first time !!

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                                Hell, who am I kidding, I'm gonna stripe that shit and get some more money out of the guy. If I go painting a bunch of dicks on it, I damn sure won't get anything out of the deal. And my current job doesn't pay THAT much that I can just go turning down a couple hundred dollars, cash money.

The devious, asshole in me says to stripe it without hardener, that way he thinks everything is ok and pays me, and when he does clear it, the shit really will "jus fall off" !

But the nice guy in me says to just stripe it like I normally would, with hardener, and after he pays me tell him what I think is going on and tell him that I don't appreciate it and won't be doing business with him any more.

That, or I could just stripe the stuff that i have right now for the guy, but next time tell him about 4 times as much as I charged him the first time !!

-Aaron
                                Hard to turn you back on a potential cash cow...
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X