Is Rosetta Stone worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Rosetta Stone worth it?

Or more to a point, does it work effectively? Looking at buying all 5 levels of French, but it's a nice chunk of change. I would imagine that if you stick with it, it shouldn't be harder than learning anything else. Anyone on here used it to learn a language with success?

lol wow man i was just looking online at that 10 minutes ago. i was wondering the same thing for french. thinkn about learning it.
    1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Fuck the French. That is all.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Fuck France but let me know if you do any of it, I'm interested in it too maybe we could get a pool together and share it.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Fuck France but let me know if you do any of it, I'm interested in it too maybe we could get a pool together and share it.
          x2

I'm down to learn Japaniese, Spanish, French, German, Finish, Clingon.

Comment

Lol French?

Comment

I'm sure there is a torrent out there with it...

Comment

I'm not saying I know how to get it cheaper, but we'll talk this weekend.

Why not take two semesters of it for credit towards a degree in college?

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                  I'm sure there is a torrent out there with it...
                  dude, that's illegal!

Comment

French is a bitch. At least it was when I was in high school. I dated a french chick (actually, her parents were french) and learned the cuss words, but that's about it.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

Fuck driving to school!

Comment

Jeff, the first thing you should know about "Clingon" is, it's spelled with a "K."

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

Hes learning French. This obviously isn't for career advancent or official credits...sounds like a personal thing.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Jeff, the first thing you should know about "Clingon" is, it's spelled with a "K."
                            Just means I'm not that fucking nerdy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Hes learning French. This obviously isn't for career advancent or official credits...sounds like a personal thing.
                              Yes, but he is continuing his education, and that could knock out some electives. Would also be cheaper than actually purchasing rosetta stoned.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X