X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fire fighter

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      I don't know about yall, I wanted to be a million different things. As long as I was not in school I'd be happy. Ended up doing something I never even knew was a job, so...that's what I get for wanting.
      Well my other dream job was being Bob Glidden's replacement but he had to procreate and leave me out in the cold lol.
      The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
        Apathy or content? You had it coming come on now.
        Very content!
        I wasn't a dreamer. I just knew manual labor wasn't what I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          Farmer/Rancher. Mainly because of the only grandfather I knew who died when I was 6.
          I shoulda been a farmer. You know, my mama wanted me to be a farmer. She urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she begged and pleaded with me. And I meant to, ya know what I mean? But she died.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Pro football player, professional fisherman, forest ranger.

There was even a time where I told my parents and my school counselor that I wanted to live off the land in the wilderness like Grizzly Adams. My mom and the counselor laughed at me. My dad told me to go out and be the best goddamned Grizzly Adams I could be. Sometimes I still dream about doing that.

Comment

a fucking cop (FTP)
              I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Doctor

Comment

One of the harvesters of the sea. I think before my days are done, I want to be a fisherman.

Comment

I always had a dream to become a professional baseball player, I sucked.

I wanted to become a pilot... went in when Clinton was doing his "downsizing" of the military and was told they weren't accepting any candidates for that, BUT I qualified for any other job the military had to offer (ASVAB). I told them to fuck off.

I wanted to also be a cop... Been there, done that, OVER RATED!!!! Actually, I still love the profession, but can't stand the politics involved and all the wasted effort internally that could go to making our society better. I also hate our "system not allowing cops to be cops and several other things that I can write a whole book about. Basically, there were more cons than pros and I would never be able to enjoy myself with that.

All that being said, maybe one day I can be completely self-sufficient and not have to rely on anything or anyone for a "job." I'm not talking stinking rich. I'm talking living life completely the way I want to without having to worry about anything else. I want to have my own farm/ranch and do face-to-face commerce with people for their goods, services, etc. I'm not talking going full-quaker, but just getting completely off the grid, with the option to vacation back into society every once in a while.

My oldest son said he wants to be a professional baseball player and if not, then a pilot... fuck our lives. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      Pro football player, professional fisherman, forest ranger.

There was even a time where I told my parents and my school counselor that I wanted to live off the land in the wilderness like Grizzly Adams. My mom and the counselor laughed at me. My dad told me to go out and be the best goddamned Grizzly Adams I could be. Sometimes I still dream about doing that.
                      <---self sufficient property in the works. "1...2...3... dooo it"

Comment

As a little kid I wanted to be a truck driver lol, then after that I wanted to design airplanes. Instead I work for the family business and spend most of the day either at my desk or in my pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          One of the harvesters of the sea. I think before my days are done, I want to be a fisherman.
                          Next week = Green Naugahyde.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Football Player, Firefighter
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

train bears for the circus without using negative reinforcement.

or a game warden.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                                Davy Jones? I thought about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X