Auto Loan Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
    I wish we were in a position to buy.... but where we rent now is way too good of a deal and we want to see what happens to the family farm over the next few years.

$200 a month for a 2 bedroom house, garage, and 500 acres to play on. I am not ready to give that up just yet... oh yea and no land taxes for us since we rent. We plan to buy an acre or two from them up near the road soon.
    I would keep that deal as long as I could. No need to buy when you can save that much money.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      I would keep that deal as long as I could. No need to buy when you can save that much money.
      Yea that is what we keep telling ourselves... but the want of owning our own house keeps creeping up. Not to mention the her Great Aunt who we rent from keeps making hints that we will be in that house way longer then we think if we want too. ( has made several hints at willing it to us... but I am not counting on that).
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        I am going to start house hunting in about six months or so, so I am hoping not to miss the low interest rates. After that they can do whatever they want because I will probably never need credit again. LOL
        Fed announced low rates until at least mid 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Fed announced low rates until at least mid 2013.
          Outstanding
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
          X