Auto Loan Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Loan Question...

Anyone know anywhere that I can get a loan for an 03 cobra? I've been to a couple of banks and they all say at least 5 year or newer. Phil (Vadertt) Said they're out there but he doesn't know where they're at. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just pay cash or lose your dfwm balla status.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Just pay cash or lose your dfwm balla status.
      Nope, I want to get a loan.

Comment

if your credit is good they will give you the money on just a signature.. But, for a loan like what you are talking about would prolly require a good, long standing relationship with any bank or credit union

I have seen some banks loan out at 7 years. I would try a credit union

Comment

Problem is it's an 8 year old car now. I'm probably just gonna say fuck it and look for something else.

Comment

is it an individual selling the car?

You can always try and set up a down payment and work out monthly payments with the guy..Ive seen some people go for that, while most will look at you, laugh and tell you to fuck off

Comment

I've used those bullshit 0% personal loan checks that credit cards try to get your ass in a crack with. Buy a car and keep your shit straight and you can use their money............ BUT DONT FUCK UP OR ELSE........
              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Credit union

Comment

Tarrant County Credit Union would probably do it. Have to live or work in Tarrant county to qualify for membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                    I've used those bullshit 0% personal loan checks that credit cards try to get your ass in a crack with. Buy a car and keep your shit straight and you can use their money............ BUT DONT FUCK UP OR ELSE........
                    I have bought 3 cars this way. I will tell you this it motivates me to pay them off in less then a year.

Oh and yeah I had a credit union offer me three percent interest on a 2002 powerstroke yesterday for up to 66 months. I would for sure say check into local credit unions.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

the wife just signed up for a card with 24 months 0% on purchases and transfers

can't wait till my credit is that good! LOL I think she's a 740-750, I'm a 720ish
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Penfed.gov
                        They told me they do not care about the age of the vehicle but only on the following 3 conditions:
                        You have good/excellent credit
                        The car has less than 100k miles (up to 125k can get 24month loan)
                        The loan is less than NADA retail value
                        Last edited by mustangguy289; 08-06-2011, 09:02 PM.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Also state farm will do it but their interest rates are high.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                            Also state farm will do it but their interest rates are high.
                            7.25 with excellent credit. I called yesterday. LoL
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Credit unions usually do car loans for older cars

Comment

Working...
                              X