Clear All

USAA, and EECU are your two best options

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      7.25 with excellent credit. I called yesterday. LoL
      Exactly
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

If you can get a loan i have a 10th anni red 03 cobra 45k miles one owner,mint condition has puleey and exhuast $22k mint condition

Comment

When I bought my '99 GT earlier this year, I called My Credit Union of Texas said they would do a loan on any car from '92 and up, but mileage needed to be under 100k.
          --Marcus

Comment

One of my coworkers bought a '65 Mustang on a bank loan............

Comment

7.25 with excellent credit. I called yesterday. LoL
              When I went in there to get insurance on my new truck they tried to get me to move my 2 day old loan from ford credit to them. I just laughed and siad give me my damn insurance card.

Their best argument was I would get free gap insurance, I've never been upside down on a vehicle in my life.

Comment

just go get a signature loan and buy it that way. most lenders wont loan on an 8 yr old car

Comment

I called my cc yesterday and they offered 0 percent for a year. On 11k that's 117 a month. When it matures at 9.9 it would be 159.00 if it was around 10k. Now my theory on this is i can more then likely pay it off and no bank to deal with. Also my payment is what I want it to be monthly so if I need to pay minimum one month I could. I wouldnt recommend it if you couldn't hammer it monthly though. The credit union would be the better route then.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I've had three people ask to buy my Cobra (never put it up for sale, just mentioned the possibility) and all have asked how they can get a loan for it.

I can see someone needing to buy a car in order to have a car, but all three were just going to use it for some weekend fun.

Comment

Just FYI when I called my Statefarm lady back yesterday she informed me that they had 2.99 on used cars down from 7.25. I had already bought my truck but figured I would pass the info on.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Damn! I know that sounds good as a consumer, but shitty for our economic outlook.

Comment

Just FYI when I called my Statefarm lady back yesterday she informed me that they had 2.99 on used cars down from 7.25. I had already bought my truck but figured I would pass the info on.
                          Oh Really?
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I am going to start house hunting in about six months or so, so I am hoping not to miss the low interest rates. After that they can do whatever they want because I will probably never need credit again. LOL
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I am going to start house hunting in about six months or so, so I am hoping not to miss the low interest rates. After that they can do whatever they want because I will probably never need credit again. LOL
                              I wish we were in a position to buy.... but where we rent now is way too good of a deal and we want to see what happens to the family farm over the next few years.

$200 a month for a 2 bedroom house, garage, and 500 acres to play on. I am not ready to give that up just yet... oh yea and no land taxes for us since we rent. We plan to buy an acre or two from them up near the road soon.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

go to a CU like people said, the one I use they will go 100% of retail on anything at reasonable rates. My loan now is like 3.xx $ i think

Comment

Working...
                                X