ftp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    What exactly is/was your career, since you've become the sites newest expert in the last 2 days and keep dodging the question?
    general contractor
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

What exactly is/was your career, since you've become the sites newest expert in the last 2 days and keep dodging the question?
      i am a smooth criminal

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
        I thought I would include that story so you guys had some point to reply and argue about it.

And you proved me right, you just fish for something to point out.

Yeah, because pointing out that you'll probably get arrested if you have warrants is a big point of contention. Great job, retard.

Comment

You get thanks when you help folks. You pull over to assist someone fixing a tire and putting on their spare for them. You get Thanks.

You pull over to check on them being broke down and instead use it as an opportunity to find something to ticket them for. As if their day was not bad enough being on the side of the road with a flat, your going to give them a ticket. WORTHLESS way of treating citizens if you ask me.
          Do any cops do this? I see NTTA helping more people than the police.

Comment

I thought I would include that story so you guys had some point to reply and argue about it.

And you proved me right, you just fish for something to point out.
            No argument, just pointing out the obvious. Your posts don't exactly justify responses at a level expected of a rocket surgeon or brain scientist.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
              I've never once seen an LEO help a stranded motorist, that wasn't blocking a roadway. Even then, they help them move it out of the lane, then bounce.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                That would have to be the only thing good about the NTTA, they are on top of things when someone has a flat, breaks down, or runs out of gas! I used to see them daily helping people out. Which at the rate they charge to run up and down the tollway they should provide that service!

Comment

about 2 1/2 years ago i took over the family business (general contractor that focus in rehab of medical facilities)
                  i'm not claiming to be an expert on any subject matter, just simply voicing my opinion as many of you do on here.
                  first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                    osiris, i was joking. he was a ftw officer and nice as hell. not just because he didnt arrest me but just a good cop. its my fault i dont have a license. gay how the law is
                    1. get ticket
                    2. get surcharge
                    3. dont pay $100 surcharge, license TEMPORARILY suspended
                    4. get arrested for not having a vaild license, get license permanently suspended for a year.

steps 1 through 4 all my fault though
                    SURCHARGES!

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

does a license plate in the window count enough to not be ticketed? given, you could still solicit a patrolman's attention and potentially be pulled over

Comment

That would have to be the only thing good about the NTTA, they are on top of things when someone has a flat, breaks down, or runs out of gas! I used to see them daily helping people out. Which at the rate they charge to run up and down the tollway they should provide that service!
                        Yup, they helped me out once before and I was shocked at how fast they got on the scene. They told me to step out of the car, and show them where the spare was. In about ten minutes I was good to go. didn't have to do shit but give them my email address.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          SURCHARGES!

Stevo
                          my epic battle to the death with the evil nemesis that calls itself, "the surcharge"

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            SURCHARGES!

Stevo
                            oh and you're fat

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                              does a license plate in the window count enough to not be ticketed? given, you could still solicit a patrolman's attention and potentially be pulled over
                              No, they will ticket you. Law says it has to be affixed to the vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                No, they will ticket you. Law says it has to be affixed to the vehicle.
                                suction cup to the glass?

Comment

Working...
                                X