ftp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ftp

Just kidding. I was pulled over this morning for no front license plate. The officer could have fucked my day up bad. Really nice guy, let me go with a citation when he could have taken me in. I have to get this damn dl thing straight.

Are you still driving On a bad DL? I thought you took care of that. (?)
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I did. I relapsed like a heroine addict. problem is now I have to get an occupational. Made a call this morning to get it going. Ill post how much it cost as a deterent for others not be a douche like me

Comment

Question on that....I have a few buddies with 7+ bmw's and nicer high end cars (car does not even have a place for the plate) and they never get pulled over for no front plate...but when I would drive around in my trucks with out it I would get pulled over for it....what takes?
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Corvettes never seem to get hassled either. The law is obviously BS, otherwise motorcycles would have front plates.

Comment

My opinion- what the law is or isn't or rather its fair or not doesn't matter. Officer obviously have the opinion that it is unlawful to not have a frnt license plate so you (I) either have to put one on or deal with being pulled over for not having one. He didn't cite me for that though. I just don't want to put holes in my 03 frnt bumper but it sucks having a panic attack everytime I pass a police vehicle. I'm getting an occupational license period. Its my dumb ass fault ne way

Comment

I've been pulled over 2 times by DPS in the past month for back cover over license plate and no front plate.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                My opinion- what the law is or isn't or rather its fair or not doesn't matter. Officer obviously have the opinion that it is unlawful to not have a frnt license plate so you (I) either have to put one on or deal with being pulled over for not having one. He didn't cite me for that though. I just don't want to put holes in my 03 frnt bumper but it sucks having a panic attack everytime I pass a police vehicle. I'm getting an occupational license period. Its my dumb ass fault ne way
                The front plate law is a waste of everyone's time, puts people in danger and should be done away with.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  The front plate law is a waste of everyone's time, puts people in danger and should be done away with.
                  Oh I can't wait to hear how the law puts people in danger. Do you ever have anything positive to say about any law, or are you against them all?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    Corvettes never seem to get hassled either. The law is obviously BS, otherwise motorcycles would have front plates.
                    How many motorcycles are involved in rear end collisions and then run?

The front plate bracket is flimsy and designed to separate in even minor collisions therefore assisting in identifying the offender.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                      Oh I can't wait to hear how the law puts people in danger. Do you ever have anything positive to say about any law, or are you against them all?
                      Stopping on the side of a highway isn't exactly safe.

Do you ever have an original thought about any law you enforce or do you just do what you are told and dream of cashing that next paycheck?
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                        I've been pulled over 2 times by DPS in the past month for back cover over license plate and no front plate.
                        What's funny is that roush doesn't even make a front plate bracket.

Comment

I was really hoping they would have done away with that law in the 6 years I was gone. Balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                            What's funny is that roush doesn't even make a front plate bracket.
                            Nope, I recently had the one that flips from underneath installed but I hit a dip and it ripped it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Stopping on the side of a highway isn't exactly safe.

Do you ever have an original thought about any law you enforce or do you just do what you are told and dream of cashing that next paycheck?
                              I don't crash anyones paycheck. The people breaking the "Law" are crashing their own. Of course there are laws I think are pointless. But with you, its every single one. You are a true rebel to the core!

Comment

Working...
                              X