No announcement yet.

Get money you are owed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen this before. My grandfather is owed about $190. But he is dead, I guess my grandmother has to claim it or something.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      So far this has been a FTP thread. LOL
      Y'all get your cuts through extorsion anyway.

Comment

Nothing for me. My wife just found $60.50 on the site. Printed out the forms and will be mailing it in today. Be sure and enter any and all of your names you go by. Appreciate the heads-up!

Comment

I put in all my friends' names hoping I could get 30% of what they think they're owed.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Thanks, I just found $275.00 worth of old rebates and an award from a lawsuite.

Comment

i have $4.25 out there for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                I put in all my friends' names hoping I could get 30% of what they think they're owed.
                Yeah weres my 30 percent bitches? Isn't that the standard bestest bestest friend rate. LOL
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Yeah weres my 30 percent bitches? Isn't that the standard bestest bestest friend rate. LOL
                  Only if you're a washed up hose-bag.

Comment

I didn't have shit, but I found a couple hundred for my girlfriend....sweet!!!!
                    BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
                    BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
                    Fernando Perez
                    Alijandra Perez
                    Mesquite, Texas
                    214-680-1415

Comment

Yay! Just got my $2.50 from the State of Nebraska 3 years later!

Comment

$7 from when I worked at Sherwin-Williams 12 years ago.
                        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Found 4.75 for my mom, and .26 cents (x2) and .13 cents (x1) for marisa.

Comment

My girlfriend got almost $90, I didn't get shit.

Comment

Damn I have a $1.08 from Pay Pal back in 2009!!!

Comment

$42.78 from uhaul 15 years later. lol
                                “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Working...
                                X