Get money you are owed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get money you are owed

MY wife is getting a check for 65 bucks. LOL Just put your name and see.

Whos your Daddy?

I get a big nothing! :-(

Comment

Yeah there are two with my name and no good info but I was never in the area. Ones like 220 from UTA. Pfft dammit I never get shit. LOL
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

It's probably a sting operation looking for people with warrants. You put in your info and they come find you and arrest you, LOL
        2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

My sister found out we were given Wall Mart stock when we were kids by our grandparents that was listed on ther. I filled out the paperwork to get mine claimed.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

11 bux an ex employer owes me...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by spederman View Post
              It's probably a sting operation looking for people with warrants. You put in your info and they come find you and arrest you, LOL
              Yeah she is a part time dispatcher I think she would know if she had a warrant. LOL
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                My sister found out we were given Wall Mart stock when we were kids by our grandparents that was listed on ther. I filled out the paperwork to get mine claimed.
                Hell, it was probably just hanging out at $50 then too!
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

None with my name exactly, but there were some that had my name with no middle initial - how deep do they check on the recipient? :biggrin:

I did find ~$10 under my mom's name/address....

Comment

LOL!! Somebody owes me a dollar!!!!

Comment

Someone with the same name as me has $1.49 left in his TDCJ Commissary account.
                      Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

I had $0.78 from an old car note I paid off. Lol. Looks like leah may have a couple totalling $75 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Hay Burner View Post
                          Someone with the same name as me has $1.49 left in his TDCJ Commissary account.
                          What were you in for?

Comment

I have $30 out there from Sprint.

This legit? I have reservations typing my SSN on to some internet site.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I don't have any, but my mother has 12 different things, all from my old address when I was in high school. My great-grandfather has 4 also!
                              Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Working...
                              X