Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magazine scammers in Wal-Mart parking lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine scammers in Wal-Mart parking lot?

Has anyone else ever had to the deal with these idiots? I've had this happen at 2 different locations within a few months time. They catch me while I'm loading groceries. The first one pissed me off by calling me a "cougar" simply because I have kids...I told him I was still a kitten and to leave me alone. Well, tonight this douchebag takes the cake! He is hyper (cracked out hyper) and starts off with this isn't a cheesy pick-up line buuuuuuuut.....in this time while I'm highly irritated trying to hurry up he shows me his butt to make sure he had 2 butt cheeks then proceeds to start talking about balls, butt cheeks, etc. I told the lazy slob security and he proceeded to not take care of the issue.

Would not read again.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
      Has anyone else ever had to the deal with these idiots? I've had this happen at 2 different locations within a few months time. They catch me while I'm loading groceries. The first one pissed me off by calling me a "cougar" simply because I have kids...I told him I was still a kitten and to leave me alone. Well, tonight this douchebag takes the cake! He is hyper (cracked out hyper) and starts off with this isn't a cheesy pick-up line buuuuuuuut.....in this time while I'm highly irritated trying to hurry up he shows me his butt to make sure he had 2 butt cheeks then proceeds to start talking about balls, butt cheeks, etc. I told the lazy slob security and he proceeded to not take care of the issue.
      Next time just kick him in the balls and leave. Easy thing to do
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

who the fuck goes to walmart on purpose?
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          Well put sir
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

pepper spray get some

Comment

Yeah no shit. I'll buy oil and shit from there but thats about it. I'll pay the extra money at Krogers to buy my groceries to not deal with the idiots at wal-mart...
              03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

The gents in the Costco parking lots have a lot more class than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  The gents in the Costco parking lots have a lot more class than that.
                  I make sure I'm "glistening" before I run around and do that shit to babes in the Costco lot.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I prefer the homeless people at Lowes that'll offer to help me load my truck. It hasn't been so bad lately though since the liquor store closed down.

Comment

This.

Comment

<---

Comment

Well, the ones I typically go to aren't bad for being Wally World. I tried Albertson's, but when I spend over 1k a month on groceries at Wal-Mart and it can easily go up over $500 extra at Albertson's I think I'll continue fighting the few mouth-breathers I encounter.

Comment

1000 a month on food? wow.

Comment

I've started carrying a small can of liquid wrench in addition to my pistol. Afterall, spraying someone with mace can get you in trouble, but a face full of liquid wrench? Brutal
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X