Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magazine scammers in Wal-Mart parking lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
    Well, the ones I typically go to aren't bad for being Wally World. I tried Albertson's, but when I spend over 1k a month on groceries at Wal-Mart and it can easily go up over $500 extra at Albertson's I think I'll continue fighting the few mouth-breathers I encounter.
    Jesus, that is a big food budget!
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Jesus, that is a big food budget!
      I have 1 kid who is still on formula, I cook at home daily..sometimes twice, we entertain a couple times a month, I send food to work with my husband for his co-workers, etc. If we have a birthday or holiday in the month I don't even wanna talk about groceries.

Comment

34 dollars per day on food? Damn.

Comment

Well, the ones I typically go to aren't bad for being Wally World. I tried Albertson's, but when I spend over 1k a month on groceries at Wal-Mart and it can easily go up over $500 extra at Albertson's I think I'll continue fighting the few mouth-breathers I encounter.
          Ramen noodles ftw! So what does all this have to do with Magazine scammers? Never hear of them before.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            Ramen noodles ftw! So what does all this have to do with Magazine scammers? Never hear of them before.
            They come up with this brochure that is a bunch of magazines and ask you to pick some you like. You narrow it down to one and it's like 40-50 bucks for a year or 18 months. Then, when you tell them I've been scammed before with the same exact thing they start screaming no no no not by this one this one is completely legit and I'll go to jail if you do not have a magazine within 3 months. He tells me I could call the number on his paper, but they're closed at the moment. I told him I've called that number after I gave some idiot $40 bucks that came to my door over a year ago and it's an answering machine that never calls back. He pitches a fit and asks if I'll donate to help him make his own order for a children's hospital (doesn't have the name of a children's hospital, either) and I tell him no and he gets irate and wants at least a dollar.

Comment

I have 1 kid who is still on formula, I cook at home daily..sometimes twice, we entertain a couple times a month, I send food to work with my husband for his co-workers, etc. If we have a birthday or holiday in the month I don't even wanna talk about groceries.
              I you would spend a little time cutting some coupons ,you could cut that is half with no problem and never set foot it Walmart again ...

Comment

Carry a gun

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                  Would not read again.
                  x2
                  Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    Carry a gun
                    don't go to walmart
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      don't go to walmart
                      I love that place...especially when they sell oil for $8 a gallon. Last time was Delo400.

Oh... and I bought 9 gallons of Devlac for $6/gal not terribly long ago then sent off for a $3/gal rebate

Comment

They come up with this brochure that is a bunch of magazines and ask you to pick some you like. You narrow it down to one and it's like 40-50 bucks for a year or 18 months. Then, when you tell them I've been scammed before with the same exact thing they start screaming no no no not by this one this one is completely legit and I'll go to jail if you do not have a magazine within 3 months. He tells me I could call the number on his paper, but they're closed at the moment. I told him I've called that number after I gave some idiot $40 bucks that came to my door over a year ago and it's an answering machine that never calls back. He pitches a fit and asks if I'll donate to help him make his own order for a children's hospital (doesn't have the name of a children's hospital, either) and I tell him no and he gets irate and wants at least a dollar.

I would go with the pepper spray.

Never seen them around our Wally World.

Comment

Wharez invite?
                          GIFSoup

Comment

must be that rebel flag tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                              must be that rebel flag tattoo
                              You're the only person who has ever thought that's what it was....and this was that tattoo on my FOOT.

Comment

How in the hell do you spend 1k a month on Groceries? How many people you feeding a damn football team... But really it sounds to me that you need to carry that Glock you're trying to sell instead of selling it.
                                Last edited by Dan03mach; 11-24-2010, 11:52 AM.
                                03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                                "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Working...
                                X