Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magazine scammers in Wal-Mart parking lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
    How in the hell do you spend 1k a month on Groceries? How many people you feeding a damn football team...
    from buying all those magazines!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
      You're the only person who has ever thought that's what it was....and this was that tattoo on my FOOT.
      shitty tattoo artist

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
        How in the hell do you spend 1k a month on Groceries? How many people you feeding a damn football team... But really it sounds to me that you need to carry that Glock you're trying to sell instead of selling it.
        As stated above...formula, feeding guys on a drilling rig a couple times a few times a month, entertaining, etc. I don't even want to see what I've spent at the end of the month with Thanksgiving falling in November. That gun belongs to My Brother...and I don't think pulling a gun out of my center console on some idiot selling magazines is going to go over well at all.

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        shitty tattoo artist
        Shitty eyes....shouldn't you be rubbing prego's feet or something useful?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          I've started carrying a small can of liquid wrench in addition to my pistol. Afterall, spraying someone with mace can get you in trouble, but a face full of liquid wrench? Brutal
          Serious? Thats actually damn funny.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            As stated above...formula, feeding guys on a drilling rig a couple times a few times a month, entertaining, etc. I don't even want to see what I've spent at the end of the month with Thanksgiving falling in November. That gun belongs to My Brother...and I don't think pulling a gun out of my center console on some idiot selling magazines is going to go over well at all.

Shitty eyes....shouldn't you be rubbing prego's feet or something useful?
            yeah I will get right on that

Comment

Working...
            X