Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Closer to GOP "Core Principles," Romney or Ron Paul?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Yet Paul has no prayer.
    Go ahead, vote for Romney. When he loses, I'll be laughing at you. If by some miracle Romney wins (though it's not going to happen), I'll still be laughing at you, because you'll be getting everything you voted for, and more. I just wish you wouldn't drag me down with you.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      go ahead, vote for romney. When he loses, i'll be laughing at you. If by some miracle romney wins (though it's not going to happen), i'll still be laughing at you, because you'll be getting everything you voted for, and more. I just wish you wouldn't drag me down with you.
      lol!

Comment

lol!
        LOL now. Because I'll be LOL'ing in a few months. Followed by four years of tear soaked whiskey bottles.

Comment

LOL now. Because I'll be LOL'ing in a few months. Followed by four years of tear soaked whiskey bottles.
          You don't read for shit, my man. I'm voting RP in our primary and if he's on the ballot against Barry, I'll vote for him. What the fuck do you want from me?

Comment

You don't read for shit, my man. I'm voting RP in our primary and if he's on the ballot against Barry, I'll vote for him. What the fuck do you want from me?
            If he's thinking like I am, it's for you to get rid of your "Anyone but XXX" stance. After all, that's what got us Obama. Do you want to be responsible for the GOP version of him?

Comment

I read perfectly. You're making assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                If he's thinking like I am, it's for you to get rid of your "Anyone but XXX" stance. After all, that's what got us Obama. Do you want to be responsible for the GOP version of him?
                What would you have me do differently? I'll vote RP in our primary and vote for him in the general if he's the candidate? What else is there? I've sent money to just two politicians this year: Scott Walker in Wisconsin and Alan West in Florida.

Comment

Yet Paul has no prayer.
                  Paul would have a better chance against Obama but you're too delusional to see it.

Paul stands to bring in a lot of swing votes from people that will not vote for Romney. Most of Romney's supporters would vote for Paul since he would have the nomination and the magical R next to his name which that seems to be enough for some people (like yourself).

Comment

I read perfectly. You're making assumptions.
                    LOL! Assuming RP won't win? Haha! Not a bad assumption, but if he's on the ballot, he gets my vote.

You're going to laugh when he throws his support behind Romney and makes you feel like a chump. After taking all this shit, I'll be here to remind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                      Paul would have a better chance against Obama but you're too delusional to see it.

Paul stands to bring in a lot of swing votes from people that will not vote for Romney. Most of Romney's supporters would vote for Paul since he would have the nomination and the magical R next to his name which that seems to be enough for some people (like yourself).
                      Please read my posts', or go away.

Comment

Please read my posts', or go away.
                        I have read your posts which is why I'm responding.

You seem to think Romney has a better shot at beating Obama in the general election but haven't said why. I'm at least giving reasons why this is not true.

So are you implying that if Paul got the nomination over Romney, Romney supporters would write him in or sit at home on election day? How many do you think will do this VS the number of Paul supporters that will do the same if he doesn't get the nomination? How about the number of independents Paul would bring in VS Romney?

Comment

You seem to think Romney has a better shot at beating Obama in the general election but haven't said why. I'm at least giving reasons why this is not true.

So are you implying that if Paul got the nomination over Romney, Romney supporters would write him in or sit at home on election day? How many do you think will do this VS the number of Paul supporters that will do the same if he doesn't get the nomination? How about the number of independents Paul would bring in VS Romney?
                          Romney people would go with whoever he backed in the general, like most sane voters.

Comment

You seem to think Romney has a better shot at beating Obama in the general election but haven't said why.
                            He thinks Romney has a shot, because he is going to bring in more swing voters. Which is probably right. But all that proves to me is that Romney is further left than I can support.

Comment

He thinks Romney has a shot, because he is going to bring in more swing voters. Which is probably right. But all that proves to me is that Romney is further left than I can support.
                              I can appreciate that.

Comment

What would you have me do differently? I'll vote RP in our primary and vote for him in the general if he's the candidate? What else is there? I've sent money to just two politicians this year: Scott Walker in Wisconsin and Alan West in Florida.
                                Your entire reasoning for voting for Romney is because he's not obama. Let's say that both Romney and Paul had "an equal chance at winning." Who would you vote for, and why?

Comment

Working...
                                X