Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Closer to GOP "Core Principles," Romney or Ron Paul?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
    I have been convinced for over 6 months that Romney got the nod from the GOP because he has the money to be able to afford to lose. They are gifting the re-election to Barry for two reasons:

1. The GOP does not want to wear the coming collapse around their necks. They want the Dems to own it 100% and then hold Barry fully accountable for what happened based on the additional debt, the birth certificate, the wiping of his ass with the constitution, etc. this isn't just getting a BJ in the oval office. They are piling a HUGE amount of shit onto his back...50X more than even Nixon. This will be a serious impeachment.

2. At that point, they impeach Obama, embarrass the party and they have Biden sitting as POTUS cowaring to the GOP because the Dem way of doing things caused the collapse. Behner is sitting as VP and presiding over the senate while he is replaced at Speaker of the house. Now you have GOP power over both houses regardless of body count and they start playing america to "rebuild".

All of this is worthless because they are all still crooks. The wild card and the complete unknown is just how many registered voters have had enough. It might not be this election but 2016 could see a 3rd party rise after the shit hits the fan in the coming 4 or 5 years as the "house of cards" comes crashing down.

Just my $0.02 and I have to say....I want this to happen so the myriad of dumbasses in the country wake the fuck up and get rid of the hippies and libtards that are killing it.
    Damn, good post.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
      Damn, good post.
      Think back to the dark ages when the church let the people's arragance get the best of them by leaving them to their own devices and society going down hill. It was the only way to get the people to learn their lesson and return to relying on the church for enlightenment and guidance.

Same scenario we have now. Now if we could just have a few plagues and diseases that kill off the lazy wellfare class....

Comment

Working...
      X