Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Closer to GOP "Core Principles," Romney or Ron Paul?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Closer to GOP "Core Principles," Romney or Ron Paul?

They are:

1) Personal Responsibility
    2) Free Markets
    3) Limited Government
    4) Fiscal Responsibility

Read the Texas GOP party platform just for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
      They are:

1) Personal Responsibility
      2) Free Markets
      3) Limited Government
      4) Fiscal Responsibility
      Ron Paul.

Who has a real chance of beating Barry?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        Who has a real chance of beating Barry?
        You keep pounding your chest and screaming that nonsense. We're stuck with 4 more years of Barry. Watch.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          You keep pounding your chest and screaming that nonsense. We're stuck with 4 more years of Barry. Watch.
          Well Brent, in your infinite wisdom, who else has a chance? Ron Paul is out grabbing as many delegates as he can so he can influence Romney's campaign. So who else is there?

Comment

Well Brent, in your infinite wisdom, who else has a chance? Ron Paul is out grabbing as many delegates as he can so he can influence Romney's campaign. So who else is there?
            I'm trying not to insult you here, but if you'd pull your head out of your ass and actually speak with your friends about voting for RP, he'll have a damn good shot. If you keep telling your friends "Vote for Romney because RP has no chance" then they may well do that, solely because "Anyone but Obama." I'm not saying you've got to go out and campaign for the guy, but when it comes up, tell your friends that you will be voting for Paul because that's who you want to lead the country, not that you're voting for Romney because he's got a better hairdo or whatever.

Comment

he is grabbing delegates so he has a chance at winning the nomination. you are brainwashed into believing romney is the only dog in this fight. your anyone but obama rhetoric is getting old.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                he is grabbing delegates so he has a chance at winning the nomination. you are brainwashed into believing romney is the only dog in this fight. your anyone but obama rhetoric is getting old.
                Even RP knows better than that. Wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  I'm trying not to insult you here, but if you'd pull your head out of your ass and actually speak with your friends about voting for RP, he'll have a damn good shot. If you keep telling your friends "Vote for Romney because RP has no chance" then they may well do that, solely because "Anyone but Obama." I'm not saying you've got to go out and campaign for the guy, but when it comes up, tell your friends that you will be voting for Paul because that's who you want to lead the country, not that you're voting for Romney because he's got a better hairdo or whatever.
                  You could never insult me.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    x1000000000000
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

That's the problem. The GOP candidates (aside from Paul) are a fucking joke, and more of the same.

If Romney wins the nomination, Barry will win the election.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'm afraid we'll have President Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I'm afraid we'll have President Biden.
                          Now THAT is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            That's the problem. The GOP candidates (aside from Paul) are a fucking joke, and more of the same.

If Romney wins the nomination, Barry will win the election.
                            Yet Paul has no prayer.

Comment

Now THAT is scary.
                              If Barry is reelected, I think this is what will happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X