Blown up Ecoboost Mustang.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed. Replaced hose. Has a clamp now.

It doesn't seem to have hurt anything. Drives like it did before and temps are all good.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      Fixed. Replaced hose. Has a clamp now.

It doesn't seem to have hurt anything. Drives like it did before and temps are all good.
      That's great news, I've been thinking about buying one for my wife when I pay off the 5.0 in a few months.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        That's great news, I've been thinking about buying one for my wife when I pay off the 5.0 in a few months.
        It really is a fun car. She loves it. I enjoy the hell out of driving it too.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I almost pulled the trigger on left over new '15 Roush EB (S1) white in color, auto, performance pkg., black 19's at $29K, but it was in Ohio, the '15 bothered me a bit since the '17's were already coming out. That white pearl for '17 is very nice too.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Buy an SCT tuner and put a tune on it. The canned tunes really wake up the ecoboost motors like whoa, and there are plenty of reputable companies out there who will write a tune for it.

2013 Ecoboost F150, charge pipe, wagner CAC (intercooler), and a 93 octane tune from Unleashed
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
            X