Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
      love your profile pic
      thanks, i do it for cobraman since he sold me the cobra for 1200 bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        so what?
        Not that it's really your concern, but I was trying to work out a trade with him, but he backed out saying that he was going to fix the car with a Mark VIII motor. I am interested in the car, but I am not about to make an offer until he is for sure of what he is doing. I might make an offer that he agrees to, then he might back out again and I hate having my time wasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
          thanks, i do it for cobraman since he sold me the cobra for 1200 bucks
          Funny guy lol
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            Not that it's really your concern, but I was trying to work out a trade with him, but he backed out saying that he was going to fix the car with a Mark VIII motor. I am interested in the car, but I am not about to make an offer until he is for sure of what he is doing. I might make an offer that he agrees to, then he might back out again and I hate having my time wasted.
            no more concern to me than what he does or does not do with his car to you. i'm trying to buy his car as well and i am also waiting on him to figure out what all he is going to do but i'm not going to bitch and whine about it on here if someone doesnt do exactly what i want them to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              I'm obviously going to be fickle. Its my first mustang and am very torn about selling it. And if I do sell it I'd like to get as much as I can from it, even if it takes a motor. Sucks to see the car you and many others have put blood sweat and tears into being sold off for way less than you think its worth. I'm having trouble deciding whether it is worth more to me to keep.
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                I'm obviously going to be fickle. Its my first mustang and am very torn about selling it. And if I do sell it I'd like to get as much as I can from it, even if it takes a motor. Sucks to see the car you and many others have put blood sweat and tears into being sold off for way less than its worth. I'm having trouble deciding whether it is worth more to me to keep.
                qft.
                i sold my blower for 2k and the car for 6200. i think i did well for the mileage(190k on the body) but damn that car had a lot of nice parts, no problems, and was pretty damn nice

Comment

I'm obviously going to be fickle. Its my first mustang and am very torn about selling it. And if I do sell it I'd like to get as much as I can from it, even if it takes a motor. Sucks to see the car you and many others have put blood sweat and tears into being sold off for way less than you think its worth. I'm having trouble deciding whether it is worth more to me to keep.
                  Come on man, you have a team of great guys that have and will help you put a motor in that car. You need to get a motor in the car and keep going. Its not like youre stranded with no one to help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    Come on man, you have a team of great guys that have and will help you put a motor in that car. You need to get a motor in the car and keep going. Its not like youre stranded with no one to help.
                    I know that. I'm weighing the options of having a fast car or a reliable truck.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• Pretty sure we are going to rebuild it. At least from todays conversations.
                      Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                      90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
                        Pretty sure we are going to rebuild it. At least from todays conversations.

Comment

• Mark swap!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• what the fuck is going on in here?

Comment

I know that. I'm weighing the options of having a fast car or a reliable truck.
                              Bro, mark swap and 8 psi pulley.
                              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• who tuned it?

Comment

Working...
                                X