Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Yep.

Why the hell would anyone question or have issue with decent looking women wearing tight clothes to work? Be thankful! And if there is any doubt about whether or not it would be 100% okay to make a comment, you don't. You should be able to tell, and if not, just err on the side of caution.

In other words, stop harrassing the chicks so you don't ruin it for everyone. It's okay for them to wear tight shit, and it's okay for you to LOOK, but that's it.

If you think it's okay to make a comment, do you also think it's okay to reach out and grab the goods? Is it okay to whip out your dingaling and start slapping her in the back of the neck while she's checking her emails? Is it okay to duct tape her hands and feet, throw her in your trunk, and then take her home and keep her in your homemade dungeon where you expose her to nothing but black light and Eddie Rabbit's Greatest Hits and feed her salami and milk and force her to poop-spray on canvas so you can sell them as paintings to old Indian people at Trader's Village? On a Tuesday? On a motherfucking Tuesday?!?!? I hate this airplane!
    Winner, winner, Sheen Dinner....

Comment

My dingaling is out right now...
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by broncojohnny View Post
        my dingaling is out right now...
        lolzz
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
          This is so wrong, but I have a hard time hiring women that are easy on the eyes because I rather not have to deal with that drama. Not saying that I discriminate but I definately take caution
          Originally posted by TEAM EDWARD View Post
          No more proof needed he is gay.

You a fucking flamer little bitch
          Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
          Lol at this guy who created his new account and has been trying to suck me in for at least a week now but I may be off since I've ignored him completely and have not acknowledged one of his many homophobic insults.
          ^^^^^ You two fags should read and heed this VVVVV

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          Both of you fags are getting old.

Comment

Working...
          X