Why do women wear tight clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do women wear tight clothes?

And then complain when men check them out or make comments? I don’t get it? My buddy told me he had to fire a guy this morning because he commented on a chicks body that works for him, I guess she didn’t like it....but he said she dresses all tight clothes daily. Confused.....You want to attract attention but bitch about it when it happens? And he is scared to send pics!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Sorry, I can't give an opinion without pics. Still though you should never tell a coworker she has a nice rack while at work, at least not without snapping some photos and asking for our opinion first.

Comment

First common sense rule in the work place is not to say shit. You can eye rape, that's between you and her. You say shit, she has your nuts.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

We just got rid of a bitch that does the same shit. Never should have hired her in the first place, and she had a sexual harassment claim at her last job.

I think that part of it, is that they are just waiting on those comments so they can cash in on a free ride. It's like a built in race card.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Guy got fired because he has no game, if he had game he would have tagged the bitch in the restroom, but instead she got freaked out and told on his ass.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Would you be mad if you ran up to a cop and asked for help and he said "i'm not a cop I just like the uniform"? No? Then don't be mad when I ask you how much for a BJ when you're wearing a whore uniform.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I don't give a shit about how they dress. I make comments all the time that should get me fired, but don't. Youngster parts monkey has a point. If you're relatively attractive, and have a little tact, the things you can get away with would blow your mind. But if you're ugly, and can't smooth talk, you're fucked.

What gets me is women with fake tits. Look, you obviously bought tits because of your low self esteem, and need for attention. And that's perfectly fine by me, I don't give a shit one way or the other. But don't get fucking mad, when I get caught staring, or make the occasional comment. If you didn't want the attention, you wouldn't have bought tits that are one slight cough away from flopping out the top of your shirt. Take the compliments as they are, and go on about your day.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Boss needs to evaluate the dress code and put in their no tight or revealing clothing. Next time she dresses that way shit can her too and hire the other guy back.

I work around a bunch of Bosnian women and they all dress like sluts. It is a european thing I guess. Fun to look at and discuss with your friends but they are ALL a pain in the ass.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  First common sense rule in the work place is not to say shit. You can eye rape, that's between you and her. You say shit, she has your nuts.
                  Yup.

Comment

What I don't get is why a women will wear a low cut shirt to work, and when they walk by they cover up their cleavage so you don't look.

Seriously, if you know it's too low cut and you don't want people to notice, then don't wear it.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                      Guy got fired because he has no game, if he had game he would have tagged the bitch in the restroom, but instead she got freaked out and told on his ass.
                      that might be one of funniest/best things you've said mike

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        Boss needs to evaluate the dress code and put in their no tight or revealing clothing. Next time she dresses that way shit can her too and hire the other guy back.

I work around a bunch of Bosnian women and they all dress like sluts. It is a european thing I guess. Fun to look at and discuss with your friends but they are ALL a pain in the ass.
                        I envy you... Bosnian women are amazingly hot from what I've ever seen. I know a few of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          My buddy told me he had to fire a guy this morning because he commented on a chicks body that works for him, I guess she didn’t like it....but he said she dresses all tight clothes daily.
                          was it a fat chick in too small of clothing?

should have fired them both in the same meeting. Then turn around and offer their jobs back if the both choose to accept if one walks they both walk. And with that understanding the shes wearing inappropriate clothing and he need to think before he talks about anything.

Comment

It's his dumbass fault for saying something. You NEVER say it out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              What I don't get is why a women will wear a low cut shirt to work, and when they walk by they cover up their cleavage so you don't look.

Seriously, if you know it's too low cut and you don't want people to notice, then don't wear it.
                              That doesn't happen around me.... LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X