Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you attracted to, or afraid of chaos or mass confusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you attracted to, or afraid of chaos or mass confusion?

Simple enough question.
    Attracted or drawn to it.
    0%
    Not attracted to it, but doesn't bother me.
    0%
    Runs for the hills when chaos breaks out
    0%
    Evil Jose is my favorite mod
    0%
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

the number B

Comment

What kind of chaos are you talking about? Crazy chicks who will swallow enough of your jizz to float a battleship or anarchy in general?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Pi.
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          What kind of chaos are you talking about? Crazy chicks who will swallow enough of your jizz to float a battleship or anarchy in general?
          lol, not that kind of chaos or confusion. You know, just chaos. People screaming, noises so loud you can't think, everything going wrong, etc. Train wrecks in a sense.

Comment

The idea of chaos interests me. But I would run for the hills. So I just did number one, but I wouldn't go running into it to see what happens.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of random loud noises that have no purpose. I can deal with it, but if I had my choice, shit would stay quiet unless otherwise necessary.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

it seems to be attracted to me. sometimes i can throw it off my trail if i am in close enough proximity to Ryanb

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  I'm not a huge fan of random loud noises that have no purpose. I can deal with it, but if I had my choice, shit would stay quiet unless otherwise necessary.
                  Think, restaurant kitchen in the middle of dinner rush. People running around like chickens with their heads cut off, loud noises, people yelling, arguing, running, trying to maintain a sense of normalcy when everything around you is urgent and falling apart. Rules changing every second, etc.

That's just one example.

Comment

It is really relative to the situation. I guess it just puts me in a certain state of mind. Sometimes it is called for, sometimes it's a burden. Either way, it's respected and treated accordingly.

Comment

I don't like it but I seem to do my best work when it happens. No time to second guess yourself, forced to solved the problem immediately, etc.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Localized or societal?

It can be enteratining, educational, enlightening, etc to watch from afar, but when it starts getting close to home and have personal effects then it's not so fun.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Think, restaurant kitchen in the middle of dinner rush. People running around like chickens with their heads cut off, loud noises, people yelling, arguing, running, trying to maintain a sense of normalcy when everything around you is urgent and falling apart. Rules changing every second, etc.

That's just one example.
                          See, that doesn't bother me. I can thrive in that.

I thought you were talking more like catastrophe, rioting, food shortages type of chaos. When your life is on the line, fuck all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

That's just one example.
                            If there's a lot of noise in a restraunt kitchen, there's a purpose. A couple of nights ago I was on a one lane access road trying to get into my neighborhood, but the street was blocked off by emergency vehicles. The line of cars getting backed up was pretty long, probably 20 deep, and there are no side roads to exit from. People could see what was going on then probably a dozen or so cars just started honking their horns like crazy like it was going to help the situation. Shit like that pisses me off. I also can't stand when dogs bark just because they hear a noise.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              See, that doesn't bother me. I can thrive in that.

I thought you were talking more like catastrophe, rioting, food shortages type of chaos. When your life is on the line, fuck all of that.
                              catastrophe would work as well, but I'm more specifically looking for chaos when it comes to career path. Bomb squad, SWAT guys, Infantry Military, Medics, ER Surgeons. The people in these career paths, IMO, thrive off of chaos.

Comment

Working...
                              X