• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hicompression View Post
    ...faster than a tsunami.
    Did a tsunami hit Korea?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Did a tsunami hit Korea?
      Yes sir, IIRC they are made in South Korea, good catch Sean...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hyundai is really coming along. If this is a sport sedan it will compete with things like the Caddy CTS-V and the Benz E class cars. The price is great but the performance isn't there for what they are competing against. It looks good, I'd give it a test drive.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
          Mother fucker!

Has 2.0t R-Spec.
          How do you like yours?

I'm thinking of the 3.8.

Comment

Originally posted by Hicompression View Post
            ...faster than a tsunami.
            faster than Kim Jong Il firing on your ass.

Comment

Interesting, the March edition of Motor Trend rates the 385 horse motor at 6.2 to 60. Slowest of the 7 in the class that were tested.

Comment

Anybody else think that the Genesis looks like an "off-brand" Mercedes with that grill?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  Anybody else think that the Genesis looks like an "off-brand" Mercedes with that grill?
                  yes

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                    How do you like yours?

I'm thinking of the 3.8.

I fucking love it. It's so much better.
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I know it's dumb comparing new to used cars, but I'd rather have a used M5.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        I know it's dumb comparing new to used cars, but I'd rather have a used M5.
                        For the money, I'd have to agree. I don't care for a full-size car though, so will be an M3 for me.

Comment

give me a yugo
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            For the money, I'd have to agree. I don't care for a full-size car though, so will be an M3 for me.
                            I'd definitely rather have an M3, I was just thinking full size VS full size.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Its a nice sedan, but damn sure not paying 40k plus for that name. Hyundai is still a hyundai. I'll buy a Benz or Lexus.
                              93gt 331 ys trim, tremmec, 5 lug
                              00z28 lq9 6.0, ls6 intake, ported throttle body, custom grind pat g cam.moser 9inch
                              05 accord coupe daily
                              89 gta lq9 swap in process.
                              89 gun metal grey gta 97k original miles in pieces waiting to be crushed cali and salt killer her
                              89 White GTA shell all stock and keeping it that. Finally got my white t top gta.

Comment

Originally posted by prochargedpony View Post
                                Its a nice sedan, but damn sure not paying 40k plus for that name. Hyundai is still a hyundai. I'll buy a Benz or Lexus.

That's just an ignorant statement. Hyundai has stepped up to the plate, and is putting out quality vehicles now. I'm extremely happy with my Genesis. For 40K, you get a car that for equal quality, is twice the price.

I forget about all the ultra ballers and high end rollers here, though.
                                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                                X