Do you have a car payment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a car payment?

I havent in several years, but a conversation i had earlier suggested that a good majority of folks do.
    No
    0%
    yes
    0%
    Ha! More than one, Chooo$$$$ Choooo$$$$
    0%
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Went years without one, just started one back up. Hopefully will have it gone by this time next year.

Comment

2, but one will be paid off next march or sooner.

Comment

Never had a car payment in my life.

Comment

1 right now.

My truck hasn't had a payment in 6 years.

Comment

No. Trying to live close to the bone, this education racket is expense enough.

Comment

Four vehicles in the driveway/garage. Four titles in the safe including my 2014 Focus ST. I love not making car payments.

Comment

Haven't had one since I was 17. Paid for the duramax in cash.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Contrary to all the Ballers on this board, i do not ball.

I have two small notes.

I have two kids that cost way more than car notes, therefore i have to sacrifice.

Comment

2 cars, 1 truck, no payments. But our newest car is my wifes '03 Accord. We haven't had a car payment since I paid off my stang back in 2008. Since I have the tools to do most any repair I'm not worried about having a warranty and I can keep them all in good shape.

However, almost everyone I know besides family has a car payment. I know a few people with payments up around $800 a month. That's fucking retarded for their income level.
                    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
                      Contrary to all the Ballers on this board, i do not ball.

I have two small notes.

I have two kids that cost way more than car notes, therefore i have to sacrifice.
                      that's no shit, I could by another house with what I pay for day care.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Of course, 2 of them.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

We have one on or 15 GT. But it will probably be our last new car. After that I'll go back to cash cars.

Comment

Paid off the wife's car and the car I was driving at the time about a year and a half ago and had no payments for ~18 months.

I just got a new car, but I get a car allowance at work. It's nothing out of my pocket so I voted NO in the poll.

Comment

I hate my payment but love my truck. I rode out the no payment thing as long as I could.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X