pyramid schemes aka Multi Level Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pyramid schemes aka Multi Level Marketing

Please post any and all MLM meetings youve been invited to in the area. Me and my buddy need a new hobby and we are going to start crashing them

thank you

Odds are at least 1 out of every 10 of your friends' wives are pimping Rodan+Fields skincare bullshit on facebook.

Comment

Essential Oils.

Comment

I can only imagine the gold at these places in people watching. Loads of entertainment

Comment

The Zurvita/Zeal shit kills me; it's the worst on my FB feed. Other than that, I see a little bit of Plexus and Beach Body shit.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            The Zurvita/Zeal shit kills me; it's the worst on my FB feed. Other than that, I see a little bit of Plexus and Beach Body shit.
            when are they meeting???

Comment

Plexus

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                  I think most of that shit gets done via youtube vids and spam emails these days.
                  no, these things still have meetings, they know if they can get the idiots to show up in person, they can con them into it.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                    no, these things still have meetings, they know if they can get the idiots to show up in person, they can con them into it.
                    True.

For some reason I was at a bar in the early afternoon one day at Joe Pool Lake. There was a large table (at least a dozen people) listening to a guy pitch one of these tardbait schemes. I can't remember what it was (it might have actually been some real estate flipping stuff), but the audience definitely didn't look to be the highly educated type. We walked out and my wife said something to the effect of, "holy shit, those retards are sooooo going to give that guy money."

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      True.

For some reason I was at a bar in the early afternoon one day at Joe Pool Lake. There was a large table (at least a dozen people) listening to a guy pitch one of these tardbait schemes. I can't remember what it was (it might have actually been some real estate flipping stuff), but the audience definitely didn't look to be the highly educated type. We walked out and my wife said something to the effect of, "holy shit, those retards are sooooo going to give that guy money."

oh yea

how they hook the retards is

make lots of money
                      work 1 hour a week
                      and they have some "nice" car with the company sticker on it. The car is always parked in an apartment complex.

most poor people are poor because theyre lazy and or stupid, so they love they idea of doing nothing and becoming rich, and poor people are impressed by nice cars

Comment

Limu. Fuck those people.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Try searching craigslist. There is probably a bunch of adds on there for seminars.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

ID life has been covering my page. It has the side benefit of being heavily influenced by crazy church fucks.

Comment

ACN. my own buddy tried to pitch me that shit. asshole

his latest endeavor was selling some kind of liquid vitamin shit. even got a "free" audi to drive!

talking about all this money he's made, then asks another buddy of ours to borrow $1000 LOL! come back to reality shawn
                              Last edited by dsrtuckteezy; 08-17-2015, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X