Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The King View Post
    How does it feel knowing you're being "observed" by a self-described lurker?

Exhibitionism has never been my thing, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      this is what i have observed too in the few months i have been lurking. I only even signed up to defend GVF when he started bashing them in their forum about the Raptor. I bought a tremor from them and feel i got a very fair deal. what gives with this guy?
      I have this feeling you signed up because your boss at grapevine said he needed help.

Originally posted by The King View Post
      That's some bad grammar there, sport.

How does it feel knowing you're being "observed" by a self-described lurker?
      I recently watched a video of Antonin Scalia where a district court judge questioned one of Scalia's rulings. To which Scalia said something along the lines of: what level is he at? Ok. His opinion doesn't matter, he doesn't judge me, I sit in judgment of him.

A faceless, nameless poster with minimal posts and grapevine on the breath doesn't seem to carry much weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        this is what i have observed too in the few months i have been lurking. I only even signed up to defend GVF when he started bashing them in their forum about the Raptor. I bought a tremor from them and feel i got a very fair deal. what gives with this guy?
        He has a troll like thick skin. Good luck in getting past that.

Tali likes to start crap but sometimes he actually has a point. He just carries it quite a bit further than I would. Something about beatings, dead horses, and the like. That said, he's harmless and folks get their panties in a bind a bit too easily. I understand it though, I've done that myself..

Comment

It's quite simple. If you do not like what is posted on here or have issues with other members, then you're free to leave. We will not miss you when you are gone.
          And it's well known that we couldn't give two shits about the opinions of newbs that post on here.

Comment

And Eric just needs to get him some more Mutherjuggz pussy. He was a happy poster when they were secret lovers.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              And Eric just needs to get him some more Mutherjuggz pussy. He was a happy poster when they were secret lovers.
              Eww. Eric is about 10. FUCKIN GROSS!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                Paging Mr. Rreemo. Mr. Rreemo, you have a telephone call at the front desk.
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  Nice!

Comment

New Camaro's are looking better and better!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      New Camaro's are looking better and better!
                      You must be blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                        You must be blind.
                        LOL, I'm kidding, I'll never own another Chevy after the Tahoe we had. It was OK, I guess, but I didn't really like it.

Comment

2015 Hennessy is pure sex...unfortunate they are only planning on making 500
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                            2015 Hennessy is pure sex...unfortunate they are only planning on making 500
                            You would actually consider giving that huckster money?
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X