2015 Mustang Horsepower numbers FINALLY revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    What is the incentive to buy this thing? Because the styling isn't going to get it done compared to the 13/14.
    A much improved interior (finally get a telescopic steering wheel), a superior rear suspension, and IIRC Boss 302 engine components. And the MSRP only went up slightly vs the outgoing model. I'll take the "minor" weight gain for a much better vehicle overall.

Not sure why people are all hung up on the 435 hp number. Let's wait until its strapped to a dyno and also with bolt-ons to see what's really going on.

Comment

I'm ready to see the shelby numbers.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        its the first year of a new body, the increased power will come in few more years.
        This
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
          i'm ready to see the shelby numbers.
          <707

Comment

Just because.. new ecu upgrade for the EA888 in the new GTI made 316/381 on 93... car went from 14.2@97 to 13.1@110.

Add roughly 100 hp/tq to that and awd...Cant wait for the R tune to be released... Im gonna be fucking some new GTs up!

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
              Just because.. new ecu upgrade for the EA888 in the new GTI made 316/381 on 93... car went from 14.2@97 to 13.1@110.

Add roughly 100 hp/tq to that and awd...Cant wait for the R tune to be released... Im gonna be fucking some new GTs up!
              back in the day, had a mk4 gti vr6, would beat up on gt's all day/night long, fun little car. had exhaust, cold air, and tune on it.

and i am really digging the new 20115 gti's a lot

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                back in the day, had a mk4 gti vr6, would beat up on gt's all day/night long, fun little car. had exhaust, cold air, and tune on it.

and i am really digging the new 20115 gti's a lot
                I'm not, they're all 4 door now.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  I'm not, they're all 4 door now.
                  I haven't kept up, but aren't they still going to release a 2 door, just not right away...? I don't like how VW makes you buy options in packages now. When I had my 2010 they were all a la carte, so I could get the sunroof and xenons with cloth.

I miss my MkVI at times; K04, Tune, suspension... fun little ride.

Comment

Hard to argue with good looks and more HP

Comment

TROOF!

and i think that was the new ATS-V behind the GT350R in that video.. looked like it was reeling it in with ease. LOL.

All joking aside, I am REALLY excited, especially with Dodge having the balls to produce a 707hp car for 60-70k. this is going to wake up chevy and ford in a big way, i hope. We might have a serious horsepower war on our hands in the next few years.. 1000hp factory street cars by 2020 would be cool. LOL
                      http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

It's not hard to argue against 4500lbs
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Bad ass! I know how refreshing I feel just coming out of my garden tub with hot water, epson salt and the jets on full blast. I can only imagine how good you feel after coming out of the hot tub...
                          Sounds like you want to caress his soft, supple skin, to see how good it actually does feel.

Comment

... and 10 torques...
                            Can't tell if writer and editor are trying to be cute or just that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

Hard to argue with good looks and more HP

I don't know much about these cars... other than I raced one in my 14 gt and fucking killed it.

Comment

That hood sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X