Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    They tell you to pound sand?
    Yes but he was so genuinely nice and neighborly about it I almost feel.... well, stupid for asking!

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
      Not the result I expected.
      did they call you senstive, attention seeking and/or vague?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Here was his response to my email, which was of course well crafted and polite, but I forgot one key element... he has no gate connecting the fence to the side of his house, like my neighbor on the other side does.

The driveways on our block all lead to garages in the rear and are completely enclosed by fencing. His house happens to be the exception.

"I agree the fence does need to be replaced. However this is not really a shared fence since it does not enclose any part of our yard. To be perfectly honest it really doesn't make any difference to us whether there is a fence on that side or not. That is the reason we didn't install a fence on that side when we put our fence in. Therefore I don't see where we should incur any cost in the fence.
        With that said if you choose to install the fence yourself on a day I am free I would be happy to lend a hand with the installation. If you are looking to save some money you might want to consider stopping the fence at the back edge of your our house with no gate on that side. As far as materials cedar fence last longer but cost more than white wood and metal post last longer and are easier to install than wood but again cost more. The materials don't really make any difference to us. You might want to consider matching the back panels that the city used on the back of the property but I don't have any idea how much they cost."

Comment

Hehehe, same shit I always got back, a whole bunch of text with no commitment. "Sounds like a great idea, but I'm not paying for it."
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Fine I will just tear the fence down.

Then I could grow a bunch of unsightly plants and put a pool in and have my tenant to start sunbathing in a Speedo.... and collecting odd junk and leaving it all over the back yard.

Comment

Then I could grow a bunch of unsightly plants and put a pool in and have my tenant to start sunbathing in a Speedo.... and collecting odd junk and leaving it all over the back yard.
              calm down
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If you really wanna get him back. Plant some bamboo along his side of the fence line.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                  If you really wanna get him back. Plant some bamboo along his side of the fence line.
                  Such things should not even be considered in polite company.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Nah this was my misjudgement. I am not occupying the home and really overlooked the fact that their was no gate and therefore does not share the fence..

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Such things should not even be considered in polite company.
                      I think I solved the border issue. Rows of cactus layered with bamboo.

Comment

wait wait. can you make sure your tenant is hot?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          I knew it, you're into dudes.

Comment

I thought the house was empty. He can still have high expectations

Comment

Originally Posted by 93LXHORSE View Post

You dont normally refer to women's skimpy swimwear as a speedo, do you homo?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

not funny haha, funny queer.

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X