What Kind of Candy/Treat With Lemonade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Kind of Candy/Treat With Lemonade

I have a little side business where I sell fresh squeezed lemonade at festivals and fairs. Up to this point I have only sold lemonade. However, I have the ability to sell prepacked foods. I have given some thought to selling some kind of candy or treat with my lemonade. My questions is what kind of treat do you all feel pairs well with fresh squeezed lemonade? Keeping in mind I want to stay away form any chocolates or things that could melt in the Texas summer heat.

I was thinking of sticking with the lemon theme and maybe selling some Lemonheads. My wife has other ideas thinking that would not be that great of seller. I wanted to poll a larger audiance so lets hear it.

Oh and one other thing. Whatever I sell I want to be able to sell if for at least $1.I don't want to have to deal with a bunch of change if I can help it. It's much easier when you are slammed to keep dealing in bills.

Comment

Interesting option. Have you tried them and been able to validate that the flavor is accurate for its labeling?

Comment

tastykakes

Comment

Considering that it's fresh squeezed lemonade, it would only make sense to have some sort of fresh/homemade style of snack. Maybe lemon and almond brittle?

Comment

In all seriousness, pretzels. The big Auntie whatever style....

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              Yep. Fresh pretzels.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Something sweet to make the lemonade a little tart...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I was thinking pretzels as well.

Comment

I always buy the lemonade because it's cheaper than soft drinks and not carbonated. $2 hot dogs would sell like crazy with a $3 lemonade.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      This. Salty goes well with sour and you could go with some fresh roasted peanuts as well.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

popcorn

Comment

Tea cakes. PM me your email, and I'll slide you the recipe. They are the finest possible cookie.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Mother fucking Cheez-It's
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Sour patch kids or something like it

Comment

Working...
                              X