Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also muffin stumps

Comment

Candy apples or other carnival item. Pretzels would be the bomb though. Everyone loves pretzels.

Comment

mega war heads

Comment

Fat sack of weed

No change involved there...
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            I always buy the lemonade because it's cheaper than soft drinks and not carbonated. $2 hot dogs would sell like crazy with a $3 lemonade.
            By selling hot dogs I get in to another set of health codes that I'm not set up for.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Tea cakes. PM me your email, and I'll slide you the recipe. They are the finest possible cookie.
            Id love the recipe but it would have to be for my personal use because the only foods I could sell would have to he prepackaged and not prepared at home.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            This. Salty goes well with sour and you could go with some fresh roasted peanuts as well.
            I like this idea as well as the pretzles

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            Mother fucking Cheez-It's
            Th kids would be all about these.

Comment

I used to love these things when I was a kid, I bet they would go good with lemonade.

Comment

If it has to be prepackaged I would get chex mix or something like that.

Comment

Something salty so people buy more lemonade. Mixed nuts or trail mix or chips. Oh, those chocolate covered potato chips.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Mother Fucking CHEEZ-IT's!
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      Mother Fucking CHEEZ-IT's!
                      I'll change my input to this, gardetto's/chex mix, or bags of peanuts.

Pretzel is a proven winner, but pre packaged pretzels suck.
                      Last edited by bcoop; 02-24-2014, 12:35 PM.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

corn nuts and chick o sticks

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          corn nuts and chick o sticks

god bless.
                          Just bust a nut
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Sour patch straws!

/don't like sour stuff, so ignore my opinion.

Comment

why not go to Sams or Costco, get a bunch of bags of small different flavored Chips (doritos, Lays etc) also add in some hot dogs. Would sell like crazy im sure. Who knows, if you do the hot dogs up in a weird kind of way, it might turn into another type of business for you ( IE food truck)

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                                why not go to Sams or Costco, get a bunch of bags of small different flavored Chips (doritos, Lays etc) also add in some hot dogs. Would sell like crazy im sure. Who knows, if you do the hot dogs up in a weird kind of way, it might turn into another type of business for you ( IE food truck)
                                Originally posted by BLK306 View Post
                                By selling hot dogs I get in to another set of health codes that I'm not set up for.

Comment

Working...
                                X