X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should have started a new thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Fixed to provide as much information as 8 posts with 2 lines of text. You're welcome.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        Denny is a high school teacher?

god bless.
        Jerry was a race car driver.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          Jerry was a race car driver.
          We need a TV show.
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

My family is in utter shock on Wednesday as both our sons have been on the same Select soccer team for a couple years.

We have only known Denny as one helluva dad, a committed educator in arithmetic and very good family friend.

I am personally very saddened by the events that have unfolded this week, we shouldn't cast any judgement on the guy, I hope most of us want the facts and just not the brown paper bag headline of the media.

We're saying prayers for him and his family.
            Last edited by chpmustang; 01-24-2014, 10:18 AM.
            1990 Mustang CHP
            1990 Mustang GT Hatch(sold '02)
            1985 Mustang CHP (sold '02)
            1984 Mustang 20 Anny 2.3L turbo (sold '04)
            1984 Mustang 20 Anny 5.0L (sold '00)
            1980 Mustang coupe 2.3L turbo (sold '94)

Comment

Originally posted by chpmustang View Post
              My family is in utter shock on Wednesday as both our sons have been on the same Select soccer team for a couple years.

We have only known Denny as one helluva dad, a committed educator in arithmetic and very good family friend.

I am personally very saddened by the events that have unfolded this week, we shouldn't cast any judgement on the guy, I hope most of us want the facts and just not the brown paper bag headline of the media.

My husband and I are also in complete shock. My husband has known Denny for 20 years, since college. They are fraternity brothers. Although we only see him once a year at fraternity reunions (we live in another city), Denny has always been such a good guy. We are anxiously awaiting details, so any further information you guys have would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by chpmustang View Post

I have met the guy more than once as he was my son's teacher last year. From my experience he did not seem like the type of that would harm a child. But hey you never know what is going thru someone's head. At this point it seems to be pointing more towards some type of violence and not a sexual act, I guess we shall see.

His teaching abilities are another story. In my experience I would say he was a horrible teacher. At one time he may have been good but not recently. I do know that he had gotten a divorce within the past few years. Maybe that changed him or set him off???

Prayers and good friends are what the man needs at the moment.

Comment

BTK was a nice guy too, just sayin'...

Comment

Primus sucks!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBQ2305fLeA[/ame]
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                    X