A messed up world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    She's too far gone for that. Don't upset her.
    I thought she was at the age where menopause hits? No? She not 50?

Comment

You're all youngsters compared to me, except maybe Henry.

Don't ban/edit/taze me, bro!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        How about this for an edit.

Fuck you Rick Modena, you wobbly old newb hating fuck.
        I forgot post editing.
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I think Ben just asked henry for a vacation

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            I think Ben just asked henry for a vacation

We can't BAN for being stupid, I know it sucks too...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Any way you slice it, y'all definitely banned Dammitsteve for stupidity.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

he was on a new level of stupid though. he was on the bonus level.

Comment

Rodney too! Censorship for the motherfuckin win!
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Banning people/ editing posts cause you think it's funny is complete bullshit.
                    Last edited by Probie; 01-15-2014, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Banning/ editing posts cause you think it's funny is complete bullshit.

You can't ban posts. However back in the day, plenty of people were banned for a day or an hour just for fun. Hell, Jose, Kyle and Don have done it to me on numerous occasions. Not really saying I agree with it, but it's been being done since before I was even a member, so it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        You can't ban posts. However back in the day, plenty of people were banned for a day or an hour just for fun. Hell, Jose, Kyle and Don have done it to me on numerous occasions. Not really saying I agree with it, but it's been being done since before I was even a member, so it is what it is.
                        Banning people/ editing posts. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          LOL. That's a big load of BS.
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Fuck you all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Remember when Jose went nuts banning everyone talking trash about the Mavs when they choked a game away? It was comical watching everyone (including me) disappear from the site.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                                Remember when Jose went nuts banning everyone talking trash about the Mavs when they choked a game away? It was comical watching everyone (including me) disappear from the site.
                                Or in his drunken rampages...

"WHO WANTS TO GET BANNED?????" I laughed hysterically at the people who would post up "ME!" thinking he wouldn't do it.

I miss Evil Jose.
                                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X