A messed up world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leah View Post
    And? I just clarified that I'm not the one who posts 29 nude pics everyday. How is that catty?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Such hostility!!!! Probably another hot flash.

Comment

when the leg humping stops....

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          when the leg humping stops....
          Not sure what is meant by this or if you're even talking to me, but if you are, please explain.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Not sure what is meant by this or if you're even talking to me, but if you are, please explain.
            remember what dudes used to do around you but dont anymore? He's talking about that.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              remember what dudes used to do around you but dont anymore? He's talking about that.
              First of all, I wanted to hear that from him. He likes making little vague stabs at me. Secondly, if I posted half-nude pics all the time begging for attention, I'm sure I'd get it; however, I don't want that kind of attention so I don't post in such a way to attract it.

You guys want everything to be catty and manipulative-you're worse than girls! It wasn't meant in any other way than what is stated in black and white. She's a member of the forum, right? She posted a ton of half-naked/full on nude pics, right? She likes that kind of attention, right? I'm not making any emotional statements or anything other than FACTS. Y'all need to quit trying to make trouble or turn things around to satisfy your drama hunger pains. TRUST ME. If I wanted to be catty, there is plenty of material there-it's not my concern, nor is it my place to bring it all up.

Last-you guys will leg-hump anything with a heartbeat so his whole statement is null and void!
              Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

First of all, I wanted to hear that from him. He likes making little vague stabs at me. Secondly, if I posted half-nude pics all the time begging for attention, I'm sure I'd get it; however, I don't want that kind of attention so I don't post in such a way to attract it.

You guys want everything to be catty and manipulative-you're worse than girls! It wasn't meant in any other way than what is stated in black and white. She's a member of the forum, right? She posted a ton of half-naked/full on nude pics, right? She likes that kind of attention, right? I'm not making any emotional statements or anything other than FACTS. Y'all need to quit trying to make trouble or turn things around to satisfy your drama hunger pains. TRUST ME. If I wanted to be catty, there is plenty of material there-it's not my concern, nor is it my place to bring it all up.

Last-you guys will leg-hump anything with a heartbeat so his whole statement is null and void!
                calm down.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

DJ, she mad?

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    DJ, she mad?

god bless.
                    she mad.

Comment

You're A fucking right I'm mad, getting old does that to you...
                      Token Split Tail

Comment

Here kitty-kitty-kitty...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Here kitty-kitty-kitty...
                          Editing people's posts is lame, old man.
                          Token Split Tail

Comment

Daaaamnnnnnn, chill your tits.
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

old man.
                              That really hurts, no really, it hurts.

I was at Lowes the other day and I was struggling getting a box that was hung up on something, one of the 18 year old country kids sez, "you need help old timer?"

<------Busted
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Certainy didnt mean to incite a riot. Isn't taking jabs at people what we do here? I try and talk shit to everyone and spread the love, however had I known you thought I was serious I would have canned it long ago. My bad!

Comment

Working...
                                X