Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother of Gawd, won't be sleeping tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother of Gawd, won't be sleeping tonight!

holy hell! so I walk outside to let the dogs out and look up at my neighbors tree, when "MOTHER OF GAWD!" like out of the Stand, the whole damn thing is covered in rats! Now, I've been hunting a rat in my backyard for some time, but didn't expect this.
    I immediately went for my AR out of instinct... No WAIT! That's a bad idea, I'd be firing up, and that's a no no for a rifle. "SHOTGUN!" I run for my 12guage. My wife is now confused, as I've run through the house with two guns. I told her "RATS!" and make for the door.
    Out I go and size up a shot that would surely get at least 3 of them.
    "my bride: "what are you doing?"
    (CLICK) "Damn! safety!
    Wife: "Matt wait!"
    [safety off] (click) "damn, not loaded" [rack]
    and now safety off shell chambered and 5 of the bastards in the direct path of my bird shot...
    wife: "are you sure?"
    a moments pause... ya she's right.
    So I grab the pellet gun, and run back out. I missed the first one and the rest ran like hell.
    "Damn"
    so now, I'm checking every 20 minutes and waiting to lay some dirty rats low.
    And I'll be talking to my neighbor in the morning about OUR rat army problem.

I'm not entirely sure that you should be handling firearms.

Comment

good time to get some snakes on a plane.

Comment

Good thing it wasn't an intruder .

Comment

The last time I killed a rat in a tree it was with a nine iron.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
              I'm not entirely sure that you should be handling firearms.
              Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
              Good thing it wasn't an intruder .
              I don't use my 12guage as my home defense gun, it's a bird gun. It's kept put up in the closet away from the kid, and I've never used it in the dark. My 20 gauge is my bump in the night gun, but has slugs in it at the moment. I knew I needed bird shot and that one had them in that gun.
              I am way more comfortable with my 20.
              but feel free to flame on. I posted this so y'all could laugh.
              by the way, there are no houses behind my house, just acres of fields.

and there was no way I could have shot anything but rats. I am officially in the city thoough, and thats why I didn't fire the shot gun.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Pics or it didn't happen.
                If I have time to take a pic, I have time to kill a rat! If I get them I'll post pics o the carnage.

Comment

FUCK rats. Kill them all. Nasty little turds that chew stuff up.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Great story.

CN

Comment

why the lock?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by cj View Post
                        why the lock?
                        free the rats 2014
                        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Age old question answered. Now I finally know who let the dogs out.

Comment

Fuck rats. I've fought those fuckers before and do not want to do that again.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

use one of those RC planes and drop a rat bomb on them.. attach a go pro for evidence
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X