Tequila

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tequila

Normally I'm not a tequila drinker, but I tried some last weekend that was pretty damn good. If you like it, try some Camarena. Some friends that were visiting bought some, and they said it was less expensive than other brands. It was smooth as hell. I tried the orange labeled one, might have to pick up some silver.

Originally posted by GTgoVROOM
    I'm sipping on this

I regret my decision.
    That stuff is awful, I was excited to give it a shot since I love every other type of crown. Shit's too sweet.

Comment

Nasty mother fuckers.

Comment

i'm a tekillya shot taking machine. although, the last time i had it, years ago, i threw up the 20 shots of two fingers on my bedroom carpet after a neighbors house warming party.

i've grown to be a beer connoisseur, and if i drink liquor, it's normally bourbon.

Comment

no tequila or vodka for me.. hand me a bottle of whiskey or jager though and i'm chugging that shit

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            no tequila or vodka for me.. hand me a bottle of whiskey or jager though and i'm chugging that shit
            Normally I'm the same way, I don't like clear liquors. But this stuff was legit.

Comment

I love tequilla. Usually Jose Cuervo. Might give that camarena a shot.

Comment

Just the smell of Tequila turns my stomach these days.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Camarena is the best tequila for the money IMHO. Smooth and very inexpensive, not cheap alcohol hangover either.

Comment

Tequila is awesome, but fuck silver/plata
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

This is where it's at when it comes to tequila.

Comment

Originally posted by GTgoVROOM
                        yup. agree completely. Thought it was neat cause it smelled like pancakes. I'm trying to go as fast as possible now cause I hate it.

but, whatever, I'm trying to taste any/all whiskeys/bourbons/scotches

I have a long, long, way to go.
                        Just like real pancakes, awesome at first but half way through, you're fucking sick of 'em.

Comment

Cazadores

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Cazadores
                            I have had a brand new , full, unopened bottle of this stuff for two years... Still in the yellow tube..

Comment

I have some friends that drink nothing but tequila, and they drink a ton of it. For his birthday, they went through 3-4 bottles. Its pretty good, but I hurt like hell the next day when I hang out with them.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X