Cwo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just now seeing this, sorry.

Yeah, I was making cakes a while back. Well, my big tittied ex-wife and I were making cakes a while back. I saw that the law changed recently to allow up to $50,000 out of home kitchens. I thought about getting back into it, but I really don't have the time/desire to do it much anymore.

KK > JJ more often than not

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Yes, that's who he is.. I didn't know who was the driving force but knew the whole certified kitchen thing was the issue with it stopping.

CWO, if i am posting more than I should about it let me know and I'd be happy to delete this.
      All good man.

Comment

Noodz of bit-tittied ex-wife?

Comment

Ever since the bill was passed last year, people have been coming out of the wood work doing cakes. A lot look like steaming piles of @#%& and people pay for them. It seems that every housewife in the state has now taken Wilton's cake decorating course and think they are the next cake boss.

It was expanded this year to allow us to participate in fairs, festivals, and farmer's markets. Which is good from a revenue/marketing stand point

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            Noodz of bit-tittied ex-wife?
            Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              Ever since the bill was passed last year, people have been coming out of the wood work doing cakes. A lot look like steaming piles of @#%& and people pay for them. It seems that every housewife in the state has now taken Wilton's cake decorating course and think they are the next cake boss.

It was expanded this year to allow us to participate in fairs, festivals, and farmer's markets. Which is good from a revenue/marketing stand point

I thought it just started September 1st.

Comment

Is been a law for a while, black2002ls and I have discussed it previously. He's already taking advantage of it. I think it was recently expanded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  Is been a law for a while, black2002ls and I have discussed it previously. He's already taking advantage of it. I think it was recently expanded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
                  Gotcha. I remember seeing the mentions of farmer's markets and such in the recent one, but didn't realize they had opened up home kitchens last year.

Comment

CWO is correct. The original bill (sept. 1 2012) "legalized" it. We could bake and sell from our homes, though there were requirements. Everything had to be shelf stable. No ice cream cakes, no choc covered strawberries, cream filled cakes, etc. Basically if you couldn't safely let it sit on the counter, you couldn't sell it. Certain labelling requirements, and some part of the transaction must occur at your home(payment or pick up). No internet sales (purchase through web portal and receive items via usps, ups, etc.). This also prevented us from participating in farmer's markets, fairs, festivals, etc.

The new bill (sept 1 2013)opened it up a bit. Removing the requirement that one part of the transaction must occur in your home. Still doesn't allow for web based shipped sales. Basically face to face transactions. It also allows us to participate in fairs festivals and farmers markets.

We must make it known that e are not sanctioned by the health department.

It gets more in depth than that but those are the high points.

Comment

I think you should have to have a health permit and be inspected the same as bakeries and restaurants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                        I think you should have to have a health permit and be inspected the same as bakeries and restaurants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                        A lot of people feel that way. That is why we are required to inform potential customers that items are made in our home and it is not regulated by the health department. Also why they restrict us to shelf stable items. That way you are informed and can choose to purchase elsewhere. I have yet to have anyone turn away because of that!

Comment

Working...
                        X