Cwo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cwo..

You were the one doing the making caking before right? Did you see the new change in the Texas laws allowing you to use a home kitchen? Any interest in getting back into business? You were the first one I thought of when I saw the new law since, as I recall, that's why you got out of it?

I think it was moreso the ex-wife, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
      I think it was moreso the ex-wife, but I could be wrong.
      Damn that girl had some tig ole bitties! And she could bake some shit up!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn, I'm the biggest idiot. I just now made the full connection between CWO and ClockwrkOrangeS4.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Damn, I'm the biggest idiot. I just now made the full connection between CWO and ClockwrkOrangeS4.
          is that who he is? i all of a sudden noticed the CWO name popping up errywhere but had no idea who he was

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            is that who he is? i all of a sudden noticed the CWO name popping up errywhere but had no idea who he was
            Yes, that's who he is.. I didn't know who was the driving force but knew the whole certified kitchen thing was the issue with it stopping.

CWO, if i am posting more than I should about it let me know and I'd be happy to delete this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Damn that girl had some tig ole bitties! And she could bake some shit up!
              Answer my PM, bitch!

Comment

Oh, Tim's cool. He is one of the few people on the board that has been to my home. We've done business and even though he busted my ass with my set of JJ's to his set of KK's, I hold no ill regards...

BASTARD!!!!!
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  Yes - I mean, I noticed all the posts, if that makes sense, and could point it back to a poster from the old board. I just now connected "CWO" to "ClockwrkOrangeS4" if that makes sense ... placed the acronym with the old username.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Answer my PM, bitch!
                    I thought I did, lover...

Comment

I thought I did, lover...
                      I see nothing!

Comment

I see nothing!
                        PM sent. And don't be fucking telling anyone, its a board SECRET!

Comment

Oh, Tim's cool. He is one of the few people on the board that has been to my home...
                          I've been to your home, too. You just haven't been there at the same time...

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            Damn, I'm the biggest idiot.
                            Quoted for prosperity (sic)
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I've been to your home, too. You just haven't been there at the same time...

haha!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X