women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women

I don't understand why the are such FREAKIN BITCHES for no good reason. You do nothing wrong and they get their shit all twisted side ways. They are a peach when you first meet, and then it's down hill from there on out!!

Originally posted by Quake5.0 View Post
    I don't understand why the are such FREAKIN BITCHES for no good reason. You do nothing wrong and they get their shit all twisted side ways. They are a peach when you first meet, and then it's down hill from there on out!!
    damn nigga she ALREADY fucked up your thursday... it aint even 8. at least it cant get any worse today. UNLESS YOU ARE A COWGIRLS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

guess its time to switch teams. or find a ugly chick.

Comment

They aren't all psychopaths but I guarantee you she's not the worst. Try a recovering addict on for size if you want some real adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          They aren't all psychopaths but I guarantee you she's not the worst. Try a recovering addict on for size if you want some real adventures.
          The jury is still out.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

i call BS they all are crazy some just hide it better than others

Comment

All bitches are crazy....you just gotta find one who's your kind of crazy...
              "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You didn't keep your pimp hand strong!

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                  This is correct.

Comment

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

have you tried hitting her?
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

They aren't all psychopaths

lol, stop.

Comment

Every woman I've encountered has been a walking talking cluster of fuck. Range in big cluster, huge cluster, gigantic cluster, and holy fuck this bitch has a weapon cluster
                          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                            Every woman I've encountered has been a walking talking cluster of fuck. Range in big cluster, huge cluster, gigantic cluster, and holy fuck this bitch has a weapon cluster
                            LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                              Truth.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                              X