No announcement yet.

women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do people think crazy asshole bitches are good In the sac? They're usually not. That's another reason why they're bitches, selfish boring lays.
    .....bro....

Comment

Lol women

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.
        /thread
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          Why do people think crazy asshole bitches are good In the sac? They're usually not. That's another reason why they're bitches, selfish boring lays.
          I have only had one that wasn't, but she was a worthless drunk, and actually pissed the bed one night...in her 20s.

Comment

Or how about the one that faked a pregnancy after we broke up.... She just happened to have a miscarriage when I told her it wasn't gonna work out between us

They are all crazy
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Bullshit. I've got a theory I've been working on since I turned 15. A buddy of mine has also been testing it. Crazy women are fun in the sack. And I'm not going to put an exact on it, but the percentage of crazy women that suck in bed is so small it almost doesn't even matter.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Bullshit. I've got a theory I've been working on since I turned 15. A buddy of mine has also been testing it. Crazy women are fun in the sack. And I'm not going to put an exact on it, but the percentage of crazy women that suck in bed is so small it almost doesn't even matter.
                That.

Ive laid some crazy whores, they were all at least good in the sack, if not awesome, all the way up to 'what the fuck'
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Brent, I have a hard time believing you've got a sample size large enough to justify that assertion.

Comment

Get the fuck outta here.

Comment

maybe the crazy dames ive laid up with had real, deep seeded psychological issues stemming from their younger days. meh, i did it all for the nooki any way.
                      .....bro....

Comment

UUUuuuuuuhhh... That's usually how that whole thing works.

<-----Another confirmation on crazy bitches being good lays.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                          Brent, I have a hard time believing you've got a sample size large enough to justify that assertion.
                          Riiiight...
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                            QFT, although that chick at back9 was about to get knocked up by my danger in the back seat of an f150.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                            X