Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about a woman going in to the service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about a woman going in to the service?

That has two kids in her possession, and just left her husband? Oh, and he is about to lose their house because she no longer helps with the bills.

I just can't figure out how you can up and leave your kids for that long? Kids are 5 and 7 years old.

First thing that comes to mind is what are her motives for doing it? Is she doing it to escape from the reality of having a family?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I think selfish

Comment

She *could* be doing a better service to this country by raising two healthy adults.
        WRX

Comment

It is "their" house and she quit paying bills that will not help. Having jacked up credit is a sure way to not get a security clearence. That would limit the range of jobs she might qualify for or even stop her from getting in. With this economy and the drawdowns going on the military is being pretty selective about who they are letting in.

Comment

Sounds to me like she's probably doing the wrong thing for the wrong reasons.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I think women that join with kids have to legally sign there custody over to get in. At least thats what i was told.
              See you later...

Comment

Pics

I just wanted to beat the guys!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                  I think selfish
                  Ignorant.
                  The medical benefits she will get for the kids, and the fact she will also be able to sign over her GI BILL benefits to one child maybe her sole driving force.

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                  I think women that join with kids have to legally sign there custody over to get in. At least that's what i was told.
                  She will need a "family care plan". Basically a plan showing who will take care of the kids. why not the dad?

To the OP. I wouldnt put much thought into it. Its a pipe dream for most people, and many who consider, simply never go through with it.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Sounds like a self absorbed bitch.

Comment

Soldiers need sandwiches too.

Comment

Let the whore do What She wants, kids are probably better off...

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                          Soldiers need sandwiches too.
                          This.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                            That has two kids in her possession, and just left her husband? Oh, and he is about to lose their house because she no longer helps with the bills.

I just can't figure out how you can up and leave your kids for that long? Kids are 5 and 7 years old.
                            Put the shoe on the other foot....

Let's say she's newly single (which she is, and has 2 children which she does) but dad goes into the military instead.

Is HE a piece of shit? hell no, we'd be thanking him for his service.

9 weeks of training to provide her children a future and possibly college? Yeah she may get deployed, but she is willing to take a BULLET for you and I to have the right to sit here and judge.

A short time away from your children to provide the with a lifetime of security is a small sacrifice for the greater good.

Get off her ass Barry! LOL
                            Originally posted by Vertnut
                            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                              Put the shoe on the other foot....

Let's say she's newly single (which she is, and has 2 children which she does) but dad goes into the military instead.

Is HE a piece of shit? hell no, we'd be thanking him for his service.

9 weeks of training to provide her children a future and possibly college? Yeah she may get deployed, but she is willing to take a BULLET for you and I to have the right to sit here and judge.

A short time away from your children to provide the with a lifetime of security is a small sacrifice for the greater good.

Get off her ass Barry! LOL
                              Are women allowed to even vote?

Comment

Working...
                              X