Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Dodge was supposed to be bad, this F150 blows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My raptor is one of the smoothest riding trucks I have owned. The interior is also far better than any gm or dodge that I have seen. I owned a 05 gmc before and was one of the worst riding and vibrating vehicles I have ever owned.
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

My 2010 F150 is awesome....

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        My 2010 F150 is awesome....
        Tiphany agrees, said she may even buy you some rims.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Tiphany agrees, said she may even buy you some rims.
          Fuck you.

I'm suing that bitch when this is all said and done...

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            Fuck you.

I'm suing that bitch when this is all said and done...
            LOL! Maybe she can give you a ghetto beej to cover pain and suffering?

Comment

I didn't realize trucks are supposed to ride smooth...

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                when a lifted 3/4ton 4x4 rides smoother, it's rough.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                  That is probably because the only trucks you have ever owned have been dodges.
                  07 GT500
                  05 SRT10
                  88 turbocoupe T-bird
                  93 Cobra
                  86 coupe
                  Ducati 848

Comment

I dont know about the new f150's, but anything 2010 (whatever the last year of that body style was) and down, suck dick

Comment

Ford < Dodge? Impossible around here. We all know Dodge is the biggest POS out there.

I have been sayin that the F150/F250s were way overrated here for a long time. That interior was started in 94 and ran until 2009 or something 15 years of the same ugly interior. When they went with the new interior, it looked much much nicer. That being said, I really do like my F250. I have had 3 Dodge 2500s that were great but the F250 is more comfortable with a lot nicer features than my past trucks (because it is a way more optioned truck)

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        I dont know about the new f150's, but anything 2010 (whatever the last year of that body style was) and down, suck dick
                        2009. My 2010 says "Fuck you, Buzzo..."

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          Ford < Dodge? Impossible around here. We all know Dodge is the biggest POS out there.

I have been sayin that the F150/F250s were way overrated here for a long time. That interior was started in 94 and ran until 2009 or something 15 years of the same ugly interior. When they went with the new interior, it looked much much nicer. That being said, I really do like my F250. I have had 3 Dodge 2500s that were great but the F250 is more comfortable with a lot nicer features than my past trucks (because it is a way more optioned truck)
                          maybe the f250sd in 99 had the same interior till 09 or whenever, the f150 was from 97-04 on their interior, and 04-09 got a different one.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                            I bet you can't wait to start adding a qt of oil everyth 1,000 miles!
                            I have 115k on mine and rarely have to add much oil. Get that bs outta here

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              LOL. They must really suck since they sell so many of them each and every year.

From personal experince, 97-03 F-150s are bullet proof as long as you keep up with fluids and they are cheap as hell to buy.

Waiting for the piston slap owners to mention something about the spark plugs shooting out.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                                maybe the f250sd in 99 had the same interior till 09 or whenever, the f150 was from 97-04 on their interior, and 04-09 got a different one.
                                99-07 super duty's had the same interior and changed for 08-10.
                                2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X