How bad is Kaboom town traffic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad is Kaboom town traffic?

I live about a mile away and I was told by a friend who works near by to avoid Addison this afternoon. My first 4th living in this area so not sure if he's overreacting or not.

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
    I live about a mile away and I was told by a friend who works near by to avoid Addison this afternoon. My first 4th living in this area so not sure if he's overreacting or not.
    Its not bad if you stay along marsh along the fenceline of the airport. Cops will hold/direct traffic to let people out. If you stay on restaraunt row, "beltline," be prepared for a long wait to get out.
    ./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Horrible, you can make it if you know the back roads but any of the highways in or out are jammed.

Comment

It took me 4 hours to get there from Fort Worth last year, and that was because I finally decided to hit the back roads instead of the freeway. Otherwise I think I might still be sitting in traffic.

Comment

Put it this way, if you have a bike use it, if not walk. It will take a lot less time.

Comment

Awful.

Comment

Everything within the red square will be stand still traffic. I lived over there for 5 years, just 2 miles from the addison airport and it would take me an hour to get home.

Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                Everything within the red square will be stand still traffic. I lived over there for 5 years, just 2 miles from the addison airport and it would take me an hour to get home.

You got it pretty good there!!!! All in all its worth it.
                ./ ____ _ _\.
                (]]]_ o _[[[)
                \o_FORD_o/
                |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

I took the sportbike out last year and met up with people at Back9.

Getting there - not much of a problem, maybe 10 minute delay.

Afterward I was going to meet some freinds at Flying Saucer....so had to take Beltline east. Fuck.

I was lucky I was on the bike, but it STILL took me two hours to get out of addison just before midnight.

I will NEVER go to kaboom town again. Evereverevereverever. It's fucked up.

Comment

I can't leave my house till 7 o'clock tonight. Normally we get right next to the park. That isn't happening this year. So, where should I try and go?
                    Last edited by mstng86; 07-03-2013, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I can leave my house till 7 o'clock tonight. Normally we get right next to the park. That isn't happening this year. So, where should I try and go?
                      Top of a parking garage
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        Top of a parking garage
                        Thats where I normally park. But in years past I have gotten there around 4 or 5. It will be packed by the time I even start leaving the house.

Comment

I had to stay at work (Midway and Keller Springs) until 23:30 last year to wait for traffic to subside. Needless to say, I'm leaving early this evening.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                            I will NEVER go to kaboom town again. Evereverevereverever. It's fucked up.
                            X2

The show is pretty good & the kids loved it... but traffic is ridiculous.
                            Photobucket

Comment

Anyone going? Looking to see if someone can buy me a spot in a parking area and I can pay them back when i get there.

Comment

Working...
                              X