• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No firework show is worth that much trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Man, no lie. We went to go a couple of years ago, turned around and went home.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        no kidding, I mean its a good one, and fun, but damn, no thanks with waiting and wasting a ton of gas etc. Id rather stay home in the cold, have a few drinks and relax.

Comment

I told my wife no to going this year, because last year it took us about 3 hours to get home from there. Under 10 miles.

Comment

Nothing is worth sitting in that BS traffic. I'd stay at a hotel around there and just walk or watch from a balcony IF I cared to watch it over there.

Comment

Is Arlington doing something besides the ballpark? I overhead two heifers in 7-11 talking about going to see the "light it up Arlington" show. Might drive down 30 on the way home and catch a glimpse.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Is Arlington doing something besides the ballpark? I overhead two heifers in 7-11 talking about going to see the "light it up Arlington" show. Might drive down 30 on the way home and catch a glimpse.
                Heifers huh?

Comment

Blame Google Chrome.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

It was bad getting out of Addison at 6pm I work on midway right at the airport
                    fuck that traffic

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      Levitt pavilion had a free concert and fireworks show off the roof of Arlington city hall. Was a good time. We had damn near front row seats on the fireworks and the traffic was damn near nonexistent on the way back. Had to skirt Addison and people were still jammed up there.

Comment

Fireworks finished at 10. I was on 635 at 10:30. Found a good spot with w descent exit.

Comment

Working...
                        X