Is There A Limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There A Limit?

Dating a girl with kids... Is there a limit of how many kids when you would just avoid the whole thing if you don't have any of your own? Both are in the mid 30's. Sorry fellas, don't have any pics.

Somewhere below one

Comment

Yup^^

Are they all from the same dickpickle?

Comment

.9 . Just date younger.
        My 21 year old gf has 0 kids. It's nice.

I can't imagine a girl good enough for me to raise someone elses kids

If I had a kid, I could date someone with a kid.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/k. If they have a football team that's where I draw the line. Ive been with women who have kids. My number 1 rule I told them was "I don't want to meet your kids and you're not meeting mine unless it ever gets serious." Fortunately they never were, I don't discriminate.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
              Dating a girl with kids... Is there a limit of how many kids when you would just avoid the whole thing if you don't have any of your own? Both are in the mid 30's. Sorry fellas, don't have any pics.
              Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Somewhere below one
              Thread resolved in one post ... fuck yes!

Comment

Yup... There all from the same dickpickle!

I think I'll run like you fellas have said.

Comment

You know what? If she's a good parent, she's probably a good person. That's about all I got to say about that.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    You know what? If she's a good parent, she's probably a good person. That's about all I got to say about that.
                    That's the problem. Most of them really aren't. I've got two of my own, and I stopped dating women with kids a very long time ago. Some women say I'm a hypocrite because of it, but whatever.

99.99% of single women with kids just make really, really bad decisions. After two dates they want you to meet their kids. What the fuck? Then guys catch the bad rap, because these girls want the guy to meet their kids so early on, so they run for the hills. And that makes them "assholes" in the woman's eyes. Seriously. What the fuck is that shit?
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I have dated girls with kids, and it sucks. I won't do it again. Run for the hills as it has already been stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Somewhere below one
                        Perfect response.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          That's the problem. Most of them really aren't. I've got two of my own, and I stopped dating women with kids a very long time ago. Some women say I'm a hypocrite because of it, but whatever.

99.99% of single women with kids just make really, really bad decisions. After two dates they want you to meet their kids. What the fuck? Then guys catch the bad rap, because these girls want the guy to meet their kids so early on, so they run for the hills. And that makes them "assholes" in the woman's eyes. Seriously. What the fuck is that shit?
                          Preachhammer!

Comment

Run away as fast as you can. Dated a chick with several kids, thought it was good till she screwed me over.

Never date on with a kid ever again. Even if she had one kido.

Again like I said run away now!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

This man knows his shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X