Poker home game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker home game?

Anyone have a local home game or play in one around the Arlington area? Im considering wanting to start one or finding a regular game to play. Something pretty cheap maybe 25/50 cent blinds or buy in tourneys, texas hold em. No rake or anything. If you would be interested in playing regularly or know of a game we could expand pm or post up.

I want to play
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

we play every weds night in grapevine off main street

Comment

Golden Dozer

Comment

my home game was put on hold but will be picking back up in January. $40 tourney. 75 and NWHY area in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
            my home game was put on hold but will be picking back up in January. $40 tourney. 75 and NWHY area in Dallas.
            That sounds like a good game but damn thats a good 45 min from me....maybe once a month or so would be cool

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
              I want to play
              Cool....says your in mesquite. that might suck for you comin out this way..?

Comment

That would be fun!
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
                  That sounds like a good game but damn thats a good 45 min from me....maybe once a month or so would be cool

cool. it's a weekly Monday night game. I'll keep you updated.

Comment

Im considering wanting to start one or finding a regular game to play. Something pretty cheap maybe 25/50 cent blinds or buy in tourneys, texas hold em. No rake or anything. If you would be interested in playing regularly or know of a game we could expand pm or post up.
                    Hey man Id be interested in playing if you start a game either cash game or tourney. I can probably get a few other people to play also.

Comment

Cool....says your in mesquite. that might suck for you comin out this way..?
                      yeah kind of far, maybe once a month
                      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by fst_stng View Post
                        Hey man Id be interested in playing if you start a game either cash game or tourney. I can probably get a few other people to play also.
                        Cool. I got a table topper and maybe a set of chips. Id have to look for the chips. Lets make this happen...

Comment

I'd be down to play once or twice a month in Arlington.
                          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I would be interested in playing but not for a $.25/$.50 game. Those blinds are just too small. I'd like to play at minimum $.50/$1 or better yet a $1/$2! Shoot me a PM if this gets legs.
                            Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                            http://www.titantowing.net
                            -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

I'd be interested in playing around Arlington as well, as long as it doesn't turn into a 6 hour game.

Comment

Working...
                              X