LAPD sued for 120 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
    Seriously? Don't bother to factor in that there were more than one cop on the scene. If someone breaks into my house, I'm not going to stop shooting until the clip is empty. Now, if there were ten or 12 of me standing there shooting.... you do the math.
    I fail to see why they ALL had to open fire. Sounds to me like they were all trigger happy.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
      So thats a million for each round from a city whose state is bankrupt. Sounds like every cop in the chase unloaded a whole clip. Dude got it worse than scarface and he had a bad ass gun.
      Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
      Seriously? Don't bother to factor in that there were more than one cop on the scene. If someone breaks into my house, I'm not going to stop shooting until the clip is empty. Now, if there were ten or 12 of me standing there shooting.... you do the math.
      They don't use clips.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        I fail to see why they ALL had to open fire. Sounds to me like they were all trigger happy.
        So everyone of them should have waited for one of them to shoot?

I'm not saying 120 was warranted, but dont be stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          So everyone of them should have waited for one of them to shoot?

I'm not saying 120 was warranted, but dont be stupid...
          Well id think that after he started to hit the ground there should have been a cease fire. Do cops shoot to kill or shoot to wound? Cops are suppose to rely on the justice system right? Well looks like 10-12 cops took justice in thier own hands.

I'm not saying shooting the kid was wrong, but 120 times? Come on..

Comment

Well id think that after he started to hit the ground there should have been a cease fire. Do cops shoot to kill or shoot to wound? Cops are suppose to rely on the justice system right? Well looks like 10-12 cops took justice in thier own hands.

It's real easy to armchair quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              It's real easy to armchair quarterback.
              It is, I could play madden 05' all damn day.

Comment

They fired 120 rounds?

That's excessive.

If someone were to break into your house and shoot at you, and you shoot them 120 times, you will go to jail.
                It says 120 rounds were fired, but does not say how many hits.

It also does not say how many officers fired that many rounds.

Was it two officers that fired 60 rounds each, twelve officers that fired 10 rounds each or twenty-four officers that fired 5 rounds each?

Remember, he was running while acting like he was pointing a gun, so they were shooting at a moving target.

Comment

You're an idiot.

Are you telling me that. as an officer, someone points a gun in your direction and you hold your fire and depend on the guy next to you to save you?

You are honestly going to sit there and say that you would not shoot at someone who you think is trying to harm you?

Comment

Take a look at about 1:49. There are at least 10 officers on scene.

Comment

The city should issue a 121 million bill for bio-hazard and environmental clean up, emergency services rendered, and inventory replenishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul's Facebook
                        On April 8 he posted the quote: "done crying ... tired of trying ... yeah I'm smiling ... but inside, I'm dying."

Sounds like suicide by cop to me....

Comment

It's called sympathetic fire.

Sent from my iPhone
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Shoot to stop. Some end up wounded, some end up dead.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              You're an idiot.

Are you telling me that. as an officer, someone points a gun in your direction and you hold your fire and depend on the guy next to you to save you?

You are honestly going to sit there and say that you would not shoot at someone who you think is trying to harm you?
                              But he didnt have a gun, they just thought he did.

I would surely open fire on someone who was trying to harm me, but I wouldn't turn them into hamburger meat during the process.

No where did I say they shouldnt have opened fire, I fail to see why unloading a entire magizine is needed. They need to spend more time at the gun range if they are lacking that much confidence in their shooting abilities.

So tell me Matt, if someone were to pull out a finger pistol at you, you would unload an entire magazine on them? Even if he was saying "pow pow pow"?

Comment

but its the LAPD so 120 shots fired and 5 hit the target

Comment

Working...
                                X