Heat 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Last year we were hitting 100 in May. This summer has been much more mild.
    X2. This , so far , has been a normal Texas spring/summer.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

im lovin this summer so far. we are definetely behind schedule as far as the heat.

Comment

I'd say we're right on track for a normal summer. It's hot, a few rain clouds here and there, a hurricane that missed us by a cunt hair, and when is it ever NOT hot in Texas?
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
          I'd say we're right on track for a normal summer. It's hot, a few rain clouds here and there, a hurricane that missed us by a cunt hair, and when is it ever NOT hot in Texas?
          There is like one week in January that it cools off for a few hours.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Fuck the heat!!!!

Comment

Last year at this time, we were hitting 105* and breaking records all across east Texas, this year is has been about 8-10* cooler overall.

And as someone mentioned, it is the fact that the low temperatures were MUCH higher last year. When the overnight low only gets down to 85* like times during last year, it is bad.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                I think last year started off much worse. No rain and June was a lot hotter last year.
                You are very correct! My elect bill this time last year was worse

Comment

Last year was bad.

Isn't it suppose to be cooler this summer? By Cooler i mean 95 haha.
                  Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                  Your opinion is what sucks.
                  You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Forget the heat, we have a plague or grasshoppers here in ennis. They are eating anything and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                      Forget the heat, we have a plague or grasshoppers here in ennis. They are eating anything and everything.
                      That's because we had a mild winter. Bugs are really bad this year.
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Grasshoppers are all over Forney right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                          No shit. I remember hearing Neal Sperry say we would be overrun by grasshoppers back in March. At the time, I thought it was BS. Guess ol' Neal was right.

Comment

we have huge ones around our shop, and they will jump in your direction and hit you, its quite odd. It doesnt help that the farmer plowed his field this week, so they moved to our area...
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                              what does the farmers almanac have to say about all this?
                              It says a cooler and wetter than normal period. However, it missed last years record heat altogether.
                              sigpic
                              Old Fords Rule

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Last year we were hitting 100 in May. This summer has been much more mild.
                                x2 Less heat and more rain this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X